Sad Subaru x Shu ~ B-DAY

It was snowing outside, with the fire running. Subaru had his hot chocolate in his hand looking at the fireplace. Today was Subaru's Birthday. He was never happy on his birthday. Even though everyone said Happy Birthday, Subaru always considered his birthday's not so special. Because of his mother and his goodfornothing father Karlheinz. Subaru has always looked out for his mother, and no matter how many times he tried to help her see the truth. She never saw Karlheinz's true colors. Subaru's flashback was soon interrupted when he heard a crack behind his door. "Happy Birthday little brother." Subaru only looked sadly at Shu hugging him, then turned back around. "Subaru what's wrong?" Shu asked his youngest brother worriedly. "I made a cake for you." Subaru looked at a cake that said happy birthday. It was a chocolate cupcake, with white frosting with sprinkles all over. Smiling Subaru ate his cake that his brother made for him and thanked Shu. Shu gave Subaru a kiss while the youngest son undid both of their clothing. Subaru moaned and touched Shu's bare chest. Shu then took Subaru's hand away and sank his fangs into his neck. While moaning Subaru grabbed Shu's hair positioning him to go faster. Shu then massaged Subaru's member making him moan louder. "S-Shu s-stop". Subaru said to his older brother who was not listening to him. He only smirked once he heard what Subaru had pleaded him, while not listening to him he continued sucking Subaru's sweet blood. Subaru then grabbed Shu's dick and began stroking him. Shu groaned while letting Subaru stroke him. Groaning loud Shu aligned himself at Subaru's entrance. Thrusting slowly into Subaru. Shu banged into Subaru causing him to moan out Shu's name. Shu continued and sped up, slamming deeper and deeply into his youngest brother, hitting his prostate, giving them both pleasure. Loud moans spread throughout the room, Subaru gripped Shu's hair as pleasure washed over the both of them. He was getting closer each time Shu thrusted into him. Shu pounded as fast as he could while Subaru groaned in pleasure. Subaru rubbed his hair holding him close.
"Shu. Gnnn. More." Shu went as fast as he could. Getting so close, Shu then fucked Subaru completely fast, the faster Shu went the more Subaru moaned. "Shu. Shu. SHU." Subaru shouted falling straight to sleep. Shu just laid right beside him giving him a birthday kiss. "I love you Subaru. Happy Birthday." Shu said hugging his youngest brother. "Thank you Shu." The youngest brother said holding oldest brother close. Subaru was asleep dreaming about him and Shu. Subaru had the best birthday ever. Not because of his other brothers. But because of what his eldest brother gave him as a birthday present. "Shu please stay with me, tomorrow and don't go to school?" Subaru said asking his eldest brother. Smiling Subaru was happy to hear those six lovely words coming from his mouth. "Okay. I love you Subaru Happy Birthday."  "I love you too. Big brother." The both of them then went to sleep hugging each other in there King-Sized bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUBARU."