Chapter 9

The past few days has been great it's nice to know that Hunter is not treating me like a piece of shit now so yeah life's great.

I went down stairs then jason grabbed my arm and pushed me into the kitchen.

Jason: I know your mad at me right now but I need your help it's Hunters birthday.

Cedene: Okay what do you need me to do?

Jason:  can you make a Vodka cake with the frosting?

Cedene: Sure I'll go to get the ingredients at 2:00.

Thanks to those times of horror Ember taught me how to cook and bake cakes so may the moon goddess bless her soul.

I made the cake red velvet Hunters favorite. I packed my bag and went to my best friend Kevin's Studio and danced to the song Criminals.

Kevin: Yuh ready.

Cedene: yup.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me around and dipping me then I sashayed to the other side doing a jump spilt half way near the ending then did an Aerial back to his side and him lifting me up and landing me back onto my feet then doing are routine for this competition that's tomorrow so looks like we're doing this till 10:00 Pm .

Shit shit shit I'm going to be late I grabbed my things and bid a quick good bye to Kevin Grabbed skateboard and quickly skated back to the house.

I changed into a red velvet 2 piece dress .

Running down the stairs I crash and fell onto my butt Then looking at the person that feels like a brick wall Hunter extends his hand I except it looking at him with his Casual look ripped jeans and a white t-shirt

Cedene: Happy birthday

Hunter: Thanks.

I then walked passed him and walked into the lounge seeing Jason Guarding the cake I took the vodka frosting and put it on the cake.

Cedene: And done!

Then Jason gathered every pack member into the lounge and I went into hunters room seeing he was playing a video game I paused the game then grabbed his arm tugging it to the lounge and everyone saying

SURPRISE!!!!

Hunter: Thanks everyone I appreciate it.

And the night went on with drinks lap dances and smoking. However I have to admit I've never been to a party before and to be apart of one was like I was living in a movie. I took my way to the bar and got my Second favorite drink Vodka to drink and drink till I couldn't anymore which would be after five table shots of Tequila.

I then slumped down on The couch watching everybody have a good time while I was drinking a little bit of some Hennessy feeling Myself get slightly drunk after then 6 drinks that I've had.

I got on the dance floor Grinding against Hunter Then kissing the shit out of him. Hey don't blame me I'm drunk.

He then kissed me back Passionately and I doing the same then we stopped it was like in that time the world stopped it was only me And Hunter.

Walking to my room I start feeling dizzy and fell onto the stairs  which caused me too black out.

It was the next morning I woke up next to a sleeping Hunter and some Advil pills with Water. Gulping it down I went to the bathroom took a quick shower Then putting on my clothes as fast as I can Looking at the time it was 1:20 And I had to be their in 5 minutes at Kevin's Studio.

I got my bag and went to Hunters bike Reeved the engine Then sped off to Kevin's place.

2 minutes I only had TWO MINUTES I ran up to the elevator and went to the second floor one more minute I'm freaking agitated.

I ran to the third door too my left then barged into the door I saw Kevin and he said.

Kevin: BITCH YOUR FUCKING LATE WHERE. WERE YOU WE GO ON IN FIVE GOD DAMN MINUTES HURRY UP CHILD.

He gave me my clothing To change in and it was absolutely Gorgeous.

Putting the costume on and my make up matching my Caramel Skin tone

Putting the costume on and my make up matching my Caramel Skin tone. I go to Kevin side after Two more dancers go on it was me and Kevin.

Putting on my ballet shoes Putting it into a bow we were up Kevin took my hand we did our routine which was about 3 or four minutes.

We took ourselves to the side. it was then time to see who were the winners..

YALL GOTTA WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER😉!