Chapter 16

It was 10:00.

Shit! I jolted out of the couch and woke up Hunter I Let him look into my Red eyes Telling him to get ready and meet me to the car and with that he ran to his room.

Two minutes later he came down stairs with a backpack and a white t- shirt while I had on the same thing. We packed the Jeep and got the rest Of the gang and went to Crows cove.

That's if I know were that is.

I just listened to Dara's Instructions to go their and it was an hour away. As soon as we settled down I took them off of my spell and let them take in their new surroundings.

Bad idea They were livid.

Hunter: Cedene What. The. Hell!

He gritted out. Then they all started screaming at me.

Cedene: SHUT UP!

They were silent as a mouse.

Cedene: Let me explain Jesus.

I told them everything that happened but I'm sure as hell not showing them Dara.

We just went to sleep after that.

Yeah nope nada zero zilch No sleep That was because we heard a freaking explosion. I ran Out of the cave and transformed into Dara. And to keep my family safe I put a force field around them.

My red eyes and wings took over And I flew around the perimeter of the area to find the two people I hate the most in this damn world My foster parents they were in human form.

The evil bitch threw a fire ball at me.

Pathetic.

I suddenly conjured a fire around them.

Don't ask how..

They looked at me with fear. I threw a fire ball back at them and I watched them burn just how I wanted too.

I watched then scream, burn in agony.

I loved it.

However everything always comes to an end.

Everything in my vision became Blurry I passed out onto the cold soggy, burnt ground.

Voices that was all I heard my eyes fluttering trying to adjust to the lighting in the room.

I woke up then hours later in someone's bed with Hunter on top of me. I simply smirked to myself and pushed Hunter off of me, he fell with a thud.

I laughed so hard my cheeks started hurting me.. Not in that way yuh Nasties!

He jumped back onto the bed and smiled at me... What was he thinking he simply picked me up and threw me into the damn pool..in 50 Degree weather yeah No.

I then conjured a fire ball and Threw it at him but he dodged it.

Hunter: Hey! Cool it hot head.

Cedene: shut up before I burn you to ashes.

As I was getting out of the pool My back was met with the wall.

Hunter: Wanna say that again.. Gattino

Holy shiiiii and their he goes with that accent.

Hunter: non hai idea di quanto sia brutto voglio scoparti adesso.

Cedene: wha?

Hunter: Don't worry bout it.

He then turns around and leave me questioning what the hell he just said.

I waddled my way back into the house as my clothing stuck to me like a second skin. I headed to the bath and took a nice warm shower and headed to the dreaded place I hate the most school.

The school day went by with hella rumors,Homework and annoying ass teachers.

2 hours laterrr~

I FINALLY FINISHED MY HOMEWORK SLEEP TIME!!

But first I did my hygiene then went to bed.

A/N: YALL don't get mad at me okiii I know the ending was trash but um yeah see y'all next friday🌺