Chapter 7

Shit it was just a dream thank God.

How in the hell did I get here it was all black..And cold then outta no where Hunter comes in telling me that he Loved me of course I didn't believe him because he kissed a girl and plus in all reality it was just a dream it was always a dream.

This time I woke up and took a warm shower washing my curly hair then putting it up in a high bun then putting on my work out clothes preparing myself for a run.

I then stood behind a tree undressing my self and changed into my wolf form I had white soft fur and purple eyes then running into the city blending in with the snow then to the forest and back to the pack house. Then I saw him..Hunter with his black fur and blue eyes.

I then ran deep into the forest but obviously he was a tad bit faster than me a Tad so I ran close until there was a water fall and jumped in it going back to my human form so he doesn't catch my scent. I then got out and founded my clothing and put them back on with my clothing sticking onto me like second skin.

I then found some fire wood then grabbed my lighter and then started a fire to keep me warm I then got into my back pack that I kept here with food and drinks and a tent with my fairy lights.

Setting it all up it was getting dark so I got my blanket and looked up at the stars.

Going back to the pack house on the humid night I thought of taking a swim I changed into a black bikini and went into the pool shivering at the cold then feeling at peace and relaxed Doing a couple of laps I stopped smelling an Amazing scent. Filled with some what of a blossom tree and pine trees I looked up and saw who or what this creature was...Hunter well shit.

Hearing my wolf purr at the scent Made me feel more at ease going under the water again hoping he does Not notice me from the other end of the pool I then go up to the surface to catch my breath only one to be grabbed by my ankle And seeing who my attacker was only to find it was once again Hunter he then cupped my cheek And kiss me...

THE ONE AND ONLY BAD BOY AT SCHOOL KISSED ME.

All of my emotions were going crazy at once filled with love. More so however lust. We then went back up to the surface to catch our breath with our heads together we then both saw our wolves eyes His blue and mine purple.

We then went back to our normal selfs my mood crashed down only for him to say.

Hunter: That was just a one time thing okay.

That was when I was sick of it Sick of everyone's Bull shit taking  their anger out on me and I snapped

Cedene: You know what Hunter FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT AND EVERYONE ELSES YOU SAVE ME THEN TREAT ME LIKE SHIT, YOU KISS ME THEN TREAT ME LIKE SHIT. SO STOP ACTING LIKE SOMEONE PISSED IN YOUR CEREAL!

Hunter: I would tell you why I treat you like a piece of shit but um I don't want to hurt your feelings.

( he said in a sarcastic way)

I had enough I jumped out of the pool then grabbed my water bottle and went inside only to be pinned by the door.

Hunter: I'm sorry okay I just don't know how to express my feelings.

Cedene: hm well maybe you should work on that.

I then pushed him off of me then went upstairs to my room took a shower. and went to bed trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

The next day I woke up at 5:00 in the morning just to avoid Hunter and Jason I took my skateboard to school and since I got their early I went to Earth cafe since it was close to the school. I ordered a Cup of Tea and a donut for my breakfast.

Heading to my first class I then recognize the scent Hunter shit how nice way to put up a morning  Going to ms O'Neil's class going to the back of course and since all the seats were taken Hunter had to sit in the front. Smirking I write down notes putting my headphones in to kill the nose that surrounds me.

End of class:

Then lunch my favorite period I head out to smash burgers got some fries then put it in my bag racing back to school before anyone notices that I left the school building.

I got a juice from the vending machine got a Snapple then headed to the cafeteria only to be stopped by the mean girl crew I eyed them individually getting them to move away from me then heading to my seat I ate my nice hot smash burger fries opening my Snapple to quench my thirst. Throwing my trash away I got a blow to the face by one of the Mean girls hm I'll like to call her dum dum cause hell she's going to regret  doing that.

I looked up at her with my purple eyes starting to feel My wolf Takeover
I couldn't let that happen Not with the petty human girl that can't face the facts so let's brake it down for dum dum.

Cedene: Okay honey I'm only saying this once Hunter does not like you and he will never kiss or fuck anyone of you whores while I'm around okay and don't try to hit me again okay sweetie.

Walking away to the lobby I ran to the outside smelling the nice fresh breeze of the trees I ran to the city ditching school hoping that he wouldn't find me hopefully so now my dear readers Were gonna go on an adventure.