Chapter 22

CAUTION MATURE SCENE UP AHEAD.

The next day Kevin and I decided to go to V.S...what I needed some bras. I picked up some perfumes and body lotion while kevin kept peaking over my side every 5 seconds. I saw him go to the cashier and gave him something.

whatever I went back to my shopping and picked out two satin night wear. I Paid for my stuff said thanks to the cashier then walked out of the store to see kevin eating ice cream.

cedene: And you didn't buy me Ice cream.

kevin: oh I did but I ate it.

I shook my head and kevin drove us home.

kevin: oh I forgot to give you something.

He pulled out a red lace linjerie I was shooketh.

kevin: so when your ready to give up your damn V- card to Hunter..You can make him look at you when you first saw him.

cedene: Your crazy I could never wear that.

kevin: You can and you will now go up to your room and lemme see if I did a good job.

cedene: Fine Mom.

I took the Linjerie and ran up stairs the curiosity building up on me wondering how I would look hell How I would feel.

I stripped from my clothing into the Two piece set then I walked up and shouted loud enough for kevin to hear me.

cedene: DAYYYYYYYYUM. I LOOK GOOD.

kevin busted through the door and admired his work.

kevin: Damn I did good honey.

Cedene: OUT!

kevin: I was leaving child calm down.

He closed the door then I changed back to my normal clothing putting the two piece in my closet all the way in the back. I heard the doorbell ring and ran down the stairs to see it was Hunter with his leather jacket on sticking onto him like second skin and he had in a grey pants with his helmet in his hand.

Hunter: Hey.

cedene: Hi what are you doing here.

Hunter: uhm I wanted to take you out for a ride.

cedene: yeah sure.

I got my coat and my leather boots took my keys and went on Hunters bike then he took us back to his quiet place.

Cedene: sooooo

Hunter: We are watching lilo and stitch.

cedene: MY FAVORITE MOVIE!

I hugged him then placed kisses all over his face.

Hunter: okay okay I love you too.

we sat on his couch with the snacks on the table in front of us and fairy lights placed all over I like this place its so cozy.

1 hour later-

Hunter drove me home and it was late so we went up to my room then he slept on my bed while I took a shower. After I did my Hygiene I placed an oversized T-shirt and some boy shorts. I was feeling thirsty so I went downstairs for a glass of water then saw Kevin and Alejandro fucking on the damn couch...Hhm Free gay porn Nice.

I walked back to my room hearing kevin and Alejandro's moaning and Groaning for the rest of the night. While Hunter slept like a damn baby I was over here Wishing I bought freaking Ear plugs. A couple hours later I felt Hunter wrap his arms around me then he kissed my cheek.

Hunter: go to sleep.

damn his groggy voice even sounds sexy.. shit hormones stay the fuck down abort abort.

Hunter: You good?

cedene: Yeah why...

please don't tell me he can...

He then whispered in my ear.

Hunter: Your dripping wet.

I released a breath I didn't Even knew I had His hand traveled To my ass Then he squeezed it then stoped.

Hunter: Now go to sleep.

I turned the other way facing my window I was freaking pissed I feel cock blocked. I went to sleep not feeling the vibe that I had anymore.

The next morning~

I woke up and Saw that Hunter wasn't next to me so I Got up went to my bathroom did my hygiene then walked down the stairs. I went to the kitchen put the water on to boil then took out a cup and a Lipton Tea bag.

I took my phone then Checked my phone.

Messages:

Ember👻❄️: BITCHHHH I'm back in town where u at.

Me: A friends house since my old one blew up.

Ember👻❄️: well you need to tell me how and Spill all the tea Mayum.

Me:Hail Yh lmlll oki txt me where u at and I'll pick you up.

Ember: oki it's 789 Rodeo drive.

Me: Aii see u their.

End of message.

The water started to boil so I got up and took it off grabbed my cup and tea bag out the water in grabbed the spoon then stirred.

Hunter: Morning Bellissimo.

Now I know he lying My kinky curly hair was all over the place I forgot to do twists last night.

Cedene: Sureee good morning.

Hunter: I'm gonna go check how things are at the pack house okay be safe and if anything happens you know what to do.

He kissed my forehead grabbed his keys put on his shoes and jacket then left the house.

Hours went by I did my errands That I had to do then went to bed a couple of hours later due to studying.