Chapter 3 - 6 weeks

Then, when I finished my coffee, after a time that seemed like forever, I walked after George to 'talk' with him.

It's quite obvious that he is going to break up with me.

There was no reason to not break up when I am going to the other side of the world.

I watched how George sat down on the bench and how he looked up at me with this stare. It was a stare that could do anything. It could make you happy, confused, heartbroken maybe. I didn't know what he wanted to say. He wanted to 'talk'. That's also what my parents wanted to do, and then they just told me that we were moving.

He patted on the bench, on a spot next to me, wanting me to sit down. I sighed almost unhearable and sat down next to me, looking at my boyfriend with a quite confused look on my face. I swear, I am going to get wrinkles by frowning and weird looking faces. Oh well, whatever.

"You are going to break up with me aren't you?" I said. Maybe that was a little dumb to ask. Like, I am so straight to the point. Why can't I be smooth? I never did anything smooth. I think I never will. But who cares? Not me. A soft chuckle left George's mouth and I frowned. Why a chuckle? "What?" I asked slightly annoyed. I was so curious and nervous and he just starts to chuckle. Why not? Yeah, it's the same thing as when I was laughing at my grandfather when he was dying.

It wasn't meant rude by the way, I was 6.

"Maddie, I am not breaking up with you" he said and laughed a little.

Why the fuck is he laughing.

"What'?" I said again. He wasn't leaving me? Shit just got real.

"Maddie, why would I leave a girl like you? We have been together for 5 years. Wouldn't it be a waste if we don't make this last?" George began "I think we are old enough to make this last, I am 18, you will become 18 in 2 months. This could work, I have enough money for a trip to Australia." He said.

He's lying.

"I am not joking, I could visit in the spring break"

He's joking

"Your look tells me that you don't believe me Maddie"

I do trust him. But you know,boys have their needs. And I don't think he will survive it 5 months with only his hands.

"Madison, do you trust me?" He asked with a serious face. I know George is a sensitive guy, and it would kill him to tell him that I didn't. But I do trust him, so what's the point? I already know that he won't take it after a few weeks.

"I do" I nearly whispered.

"Then what's the problem?" He asked.

"You can't take 5 moths with only your hands"

I don't know why I said that. Did I just say that? I did. Fuck. I didn't mean to. But luckily he took it as a joke. Good. Because otherwise I'm screwed, again. I then felt a pair of arms wrapping around me firmly, causing a smile to appear on my face "5 months then" George said and kissed my cheek. "I give you six weeks" I teased him and ruffled his hair. "I can do it, as long as we use face time" He teased me back. I rolled my eyes "God, I am not doing that George" I said as I let go of him.

"Worth the try"

"Let's go back, I need some clothes for Australia" I told him as I stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him up from the bench. I know; he needs to get me up. But hey it's the 21st century. "Good, I pick out clothes, you pick out clothes and I pay yeah?" George offered. "God, you're a weird boyfriend" I said and giggled. Yeah, this boy liked shopping. And I loved him, even though he is weird. We are all a little weird.

We went trough some shops and I already scored 3 outfits for sunny Australia while it is winter in Jersey. Yeah well, it's always winter in Jersey. You know, England. We were now in this cute boutique. It wasn't too busy, but there were really cute clothes here. Especially dresses. I don't really wear dresses, but those were just eye catching. Maybe good to get a good start in Australia.

"Baby, I will get you this dress okay?" I heard George call trough the shop. I looked around, I didn't even notice him leave from my side. I finally noticed him, holding a cute dress. It was a strapless dress that was supposed to be tight at the top, flowing out to the bottom. It was a little shorted than knee length. It was floral on top, and white at the bottom. Total perfection, but I am just not sure if it would fit me.

"Try it, please" George said and handed me the dress. I held the dress against my body and looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm not sure about this George" I muttered under my breath. What if the dress didn't fit me?

"Right, I already know it will suit you perfectly, I'll buy it right now" He said and I looked at him in a confused way. "No wait George" I tried but he was off to the counter, telling the manager of the shop that he wanted to buy this dress.

Moments later, I felt a pair of lips against my cheek "It's yours now" he whispered and smiled against my cheek. "Thanks baby, I think we're done with shopping" I said as I chuckled at the bags I was holding.

Hiya,

Enjoying so far?

Let me know by a vote, comment

Or just keep reading ! :)

I decided to make every chapter around 1000 words so yeah.

Btw sorry for typos, I just suck at typing cx

x