Chapter 5 - Punk pebble

I haven't written for a few days because some things happened.

so hi.

I stepped out of the plane and let out a sigh. I secretly hoped George would've come to the airport to see me one last time.

I was missing him already. He never told me goodbye.

I guess he didn't felt like saying goodbye.

I understand, it's pretty hard to say.

But your girlfriend is moving to the other side of the world and you will see her over 5 months again.

Oh well.

At least the flight was okay.

I slept almost the whole flight, but you know it's a good flight when you don't wake up during the flight.

My parents and my sister look so excited while I rather stay at home.

Now I had to call this country my home. It's hard but, I will give it a try. I am wearing the dress George bought me and honestly, I felt pretty and I felt confident.

"Maddie are you coming to the store?" I hear my mom ask. I simply groaned as reply and walked after them. My parents were so proud that they were leading a shop here in Australia. I might as well go and see what shop it actually is.

"Do you even know what company we work for?" my mom asked. I shook my head no.

She always told me like; come take a look in the shop. You can choose some things. But I never bothered.

"I am pretty sure it isn't really your thing but maybe you'll change your mind" my mom said and walked after a man with a piece of paper with our surname on it. Our taxidriver I guess.

We drove a small 20 minutes and we finally got past a building which had a lot of teenagers sitting in front of it. The teenagers all wore like black or dark colours. "Great" I mumbled.

"Look Maddie, there are people in front of our shop" My mom said excited. Probably because someone comes to the shop.

"Will you help for the first day?" My dad asked "You'll get paid" he added. I groaned "yeah, whatever" I said as I gave in.

Once entered I looked around. Everything was already set. Like all the stuff was already here.

This wasn't a shop I was actually hoping for. It was full of bandmerch and that stuff.

I groaned annoyed and sat down on a little barcrutch that was set next to the desk.

"3, 2, 1!" My mom said excited and opened the door, and all the teenagers basically ran inside. "Be polite" I heard my dad's voice whisper and I cracked a smile. I didn't really talk to people, all I did was let people pay for shirts with a dumb smikey on it.

☆*:.。. few hours later  .。.:*☆

It was 7 p.m. already. My parents had already left, telling me that the house was near and all that shit. It has been a tiring day but it was 30 minutes till the store was finally going to close. But just when I thought that nobody was going to come in; a weird haired guy came walking in.

He looked around and we locked eyes. He smiled politely and I just nodded quite annoyed.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"You look excited working here"

"I'm just selling things I don't know a single fuck about"

"Shame on you"

"Yeah whatever"

This conversation went pretty smooth. coughNOTcough.