Prologue

- 3rd Person's POV

"Eeiiiyyy! Are you serious hyung? It's the last day of semester! We should go to Lotte World and have fun!" Bomin, the youngest, whined while clinging his arms to Donghyun.

"Bomin-ah, please calm down. Do understand his situation. We can't force him to have some fun with us." Jibeom calmed him down with his sattori accent.

"Besides, he's going to L.A. tomorrow! Let him rest for now, please." Seungmin added.

"Can't believe ya'll are understanding." Sungyoon put his hand in his heart.

11 young lads were now arguing under a big tree near their university about their one friend who'll go to L.A. tomorrow.

"Calm down, guys!" Jaehyun, the one who'll go to overseas, calmed them in English. They stop and tried to calm down, especially the youngest.

"Seungmin's... kinda right. I need some rest. I'm the vice president of the student council and we had so many works, even though today's the last day of school. Thankfully, we finished our works in no time." He scratched his nape and chuckled awkwardly.

"Shouldn't you go straight home first?" Jaeseok pointed out, which made Jaehyun startled.

"O-oh yeah right." He stood up and grab his backpack. "I just want to tell all of you about the news so yeah..."

"Bye guy--"

"WAIT!"

Daeyeol  the oldest shouted, preventing from Jaehyun to walk away from them. To walk straight to home. To walk away without having their memory in their last day of school.

"We decided not to go to Lotte World. Let's go to a newly-opened café. Please don't go."

___________

"This is so good!"

Jaehyun shouted in delight as he took the last sip of chocolate blast milkshake. The other lads just laughed at him with his expression.

"I knew you woukd like it! I'm glad I recommended this to you." Daeyeol chuckled as he took a bite of his cheeseburger.

"Not only the foods, but also this café!" Jangjun's voice echoed the whole café, which make the employees chuckled. He then flipped his imaginary long hair.

"This bitch." Youngtaek rolled his eyes and continues eating his jellies.

"Ahh~ I'm gonna order this milkshake again." Jaehyun stood up and walked towards the counter with a smile on his face.

As he reached the counter, he saw a girl, sleeping in the counter while sitting. Jaehyun just chuckled and grab a note and a pen which was beside the counter and started writing.

He then carefully put the note in the lass' arm. "She must be tired." He then left and went to their table.

Somehow, he felt his cheeks reddened. He just slap it lightly and chuckled as he remember the girl in the counter, which made him say...

"Cute."

_____________

Hi ya'll! This is not my first time publishing a story (I have many accounts asdghk) so aNYWAYS, I hope ya'll like this prologue of 'Café'! :)