Chapter 3

Today's Friday. That means there's no Biology, no her.

"Don't you wanna eat lunch?" My seatmate in Literature, Woojin, asked as he stood up. I look at my watch and it was already 11:50.

"Uh, can we go to the cafeteria together?"

-------

"Jaehyun where should we-- hEY HEY! BONG JAE HYUN!"

I didn't respond to Woojin as I walked to our group's place which is away from the cafeteria.

As I finally reach the place, I opened the door and as expected the guys were there, sitting on the floor with their trays in their laps.

"Wooh~" I said as I felt the breeze touching on my skin when I sat down with Jibeom and Sungyoon hyung.

"I somehow regretted why I choose the rooftop as our place." Daeyeol hyung scratched his head. Jaeseok hyung smacked his head after.

"Atleast this school doesn't give a shit about this place."

Jangjun hyung cleared his throat and clapped his hands as a sign of 'shut-up-hoomans' or something.

"Let's eat now!"

-----

Afternoon had paased. My classes had already ended.

And I'm here, sitting beside the window in the café and my butt is crying from pain.

My phone vibrate from my pocket, which means either someone's calling me or texting me. I get it and it was from Jaeseok hyung and Sungyoon hyung.

From: Jaeseok Hyung
Jaehyun-ah! Sorry but Jangjun and Youngtaek are in the teachers' office, and I don't know the reason lmao. I know that your class has already ended. Are you in café now? Did you order snacks? Sorry if we keep you waiting for long. And oh! Don't worry about Junnie and Taek hehe.

From: Sungyoon hyung
Hey, the two idiots are in the teachers' office. Sorry if you're waiting for us too long. You can eat the snacks first if u want. Hehe.

Sometimes, I think Jaeseok hyung is my mom and Sungyoon hyung is my stepmother and I don't know why.

While replying to Jaeseok hyung's message, I didn't notice a waiter was carrying a tray filled with snacks.

I was about to tap 'send' when I heard a familiar yet sweet voice.

"Excuse me sir? This is your order".

I look up and it's...

'김민아'

I read her nametag silently. So this is her name? Although we're classmates in Biology, I haven't know her name until now.

"Uh, sir?"

I jumped  a little when the voice rang my ears.

"Uhm, sorry. Please put the snacks in the table." She nodded and started to put some snacks. After that, she said that she'll get the drinks afterwards. I smile as she left.

Mina, why are you making my cheeks became red?