Chapter 1

(1 month later)

- J a e h y u n ' s P O V

"Jaehyun-ah!!"

"Jaehyun hyung!"

I turned my back and saw them running towards me with smiles plastered on their faces. I smiled back and waved at them.

I miss these idiots so much

"Eyyow wassup man! How's L.A man? You good man? Oh man!" Jangjun hyung said in English and put his arm around my shoulders. "Jangjun calm down!" Jaeseok hyung scolded him in Japanese.

I laughed at them and slowly removed hyung's arm. "I'm fine. L.A.'s good and I met some of my friends back in high school." I smiled.

"Your hair's yellow!" Youngtaek hyung touched my hair. "Your hair's blue, hyung!" I touched his hair. We then laughed.

"Ahh~ Today's been a tired day although it's the first day of our second sem. Shall we go to the café that Daeyeol hyung suggested before?" I smiled.

Finally, I can taste my favorite chocolate blast milkshake since it's been so long.

And I wonder how's the girl in the counter that makes my cheeks became red for no reason?

___________

"Welcome to Sunshine Café!"

The guard greeted as he opened the door for us. We bowed and thanked him as we entered the café one by one.

"I'll go to the counter while all of you will sit the ones we've seated before ok?" Daeyeol hyung asked and we gave him a thumbs up. "Hyung! Don't forget my favorite chocolate blast milkshake!" I said to him.

"Burgers too!"

"Iced tea hyung!"

"Ice cream cake!"

"Jellies!"

"Aish just stop--- I'm gonna kick your asses off here!" He ruffles his hair with scrunched nose. We laughed and just went to the seats where we've seated a few weeks ago.

As I sat with Jibeom on my right and Seungmin hyung on my left, I get my cellphone from the pocket and taking some pics with these idiots while waiting for Daeyeol hyung.

"Oh? Can I picture Jangjun hyung?" Seungmin hyung suggested and I gave him the phone. He then started taking some pictures to hyung and after that, he gave me the phone while giggling.

Just like hyung, I can't stop giggling while looking at Jangjun hyung's pictures. The last pic came and this time, I burst into laughter.

Quickly, I put my hand into my mouth and stop laughing. "Hyung you're such a--"

Wait

I spotted two female waitress, laughing at each other. Quickly, I zoomed in and my cheeks started to became red.

Fair skin, brown hair, clean fingernails--- That's her!

I secretly smiled and put my cellphone back in my pocket. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. It was Seungmin hyung.

"Can you continue your sentence earlier?"

"Hyung, you're such a genius."