Off The Beaten Path

It was morning, and thanks to the sake and Adam's snores which were oddly like a lullaby I slept amazingly which was more than I could ask for being that it was my first time out in the woods. The guys cooked up some eggs found in various bird's nests during a mini hike around the site. I on the other hand stuck to pack of pistachios and dried fruit out of guilt for the momma birds. Our tents were down and packed, the fire was out and the pit buried, no trace of us being there was left and we were already off to continue our expedition. Along the way a couple of the guys decided to tell us what brought them here. Kevin, a high school biology teacher was going through a divorce and used the trip as a way of unplugging from social world. It was the only thing keeping him from cyberstalking his wife and her new boyfriend. Justin, a gambling addict, recently lost everything he ever owned after a gambling binge in Atlantic City and came to get his life back on track.

Adam trailed behind us, fiddling with ropes from his backpack. Making a variety of knots and loops.

"Learned that in Boy Scouts?" I called behind jokingly.

He gave me a smirk without answering.

We continued along the trail, some of the boys made up songs along the way and I eventually joined in reluctantly out of boredom. Adam was soon by my side apparently done with his knots and loops.

"Come with me." He whispered in my ear, and before I could respond he pulled me off of the trail and my breasts were pressed firmly against a tree, Adam's body was pressed against my backside and I could feel his breath on my ear.

When my breath caught I was about to speak, but was quickly silenced by his hand over my mouth.

"Are you scared right now?" he whispered to me.

The answer was yes. I was absolutely terrified but his voice in my ear and his body pressed against my back brought forth a way more dominant feeling. I felt my sex tighten and release with excitement.

No. This situation should not have me feeling this way. I should be fighting, attempting to scream for help from the other guys, but here I was, my body totally relaxed. My head leaned back onto his chest and his hand slid from my mouth.

I shook my head no in response to his question.

"Good." He whispered into my neck before letting his lips gently graze against it as he continued to speak, giving me chills in all the wrong places.

"You remember what I said last night about helping you?" the sensation of his lips grazing my neck caused me to squirm, my ass instinctively pressed against his crotch feeling his bulge.

Immediately he pressed his hand into my back, shoving me back into the tree.

"Control yourself." He demanded and bit lightly into my neck, just enough that caused me to let out a light moan. A low animalistic growl escaped him in response.

"I want you to submit and be vulnerable to me whenever we're alone from this moment on. Understood?"

I nodded, resisting the urge to press my ass into him again. I wanted to feel what was growing in his pants again so bad, even if only for a second.

"If you disobey me there will be consequences, do you understand?"

"I understand." I managed to whisper through shaky breathing.

"If it ever becomes to much, just say the phrase 'I need control', and I'll stop without question."

I felt him back away, his footsteps retreating back to the trail and catching up with the guys. I stood there for a moment catching my breath still against the tree. Eventually I emerged back on the trail, the guys were still in sight distance. I saw Adam turn around with a smirk on his face.

"Catch up, kid." He called.

"Yeah, slow poke!" Justin called in agreeance.

-----

The sun was beginning to set, we had been walking on and off for 12 hours and the trail echoed our complaints, Adam was silent through it all, his mind seemed to be elsewhere with a somewhat joyful expression on his face. My body was sore, especially my calves and thigh muscles. I didn't even know how I was going to begin to continue hiking the next day.

"Okay, since you're all a bunch of girls we can just get off the trail and camp here, the next clearing is an hour away I don't think you guys are going to make it so we can just camp here." Caleb said in a tone of disappointment.

He led us off the trail just as Adam had did me earlier, my body grew hot all over again at the thought.

The woods weren't as thick in this area but there wasn't a definite clearing, everyone had to spread out far away in areas from each other to get a decent spot to pitch a tent.

"This way." Adam called for me to follow. He was walking deeper into the woods to find the perfect spot.

"This seems fine." I said standing in a small clearing where the rest of the camp was still in sight.

Adam turned around and walked to where I was and stood inches away from my face and whispered slowly, "We need to go somewhere where no one can hear you begging me to stop –"

"Okay!" I cut him off, my breath was getting shallow and my knees wobbly, if he continued I'd lose it all right at that moment.

He gave me a sly smile and continued to venture off deeper into the woods and I followed.

After walking for about ten more minutes he finally decided on a spot. It was darker back here and the sounds of crickets chirping was much louder. The canopy of the trees basically blocked out what little sun was left in the sky. This time Adam pitched the tent perfectly, apparently, he took notes from me from the last time. I sat and watched him patiently on a nearby log. He was shirtless and sweaty now, not helping the heat growing between my legs at all.

Once he was done he unzipped the tent and looked back at me. "After you." He said, motioning for me to enter.

I stood up. Hesitant. "Wait." I said looking down. "I'm not sure about this, Adam. I mean... I barely know you."

"What are you afraid of?" he said walking towards me.

"I—I don't know. I'm not afraid, just cautious."

"You don't want to give up control." He corrected me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "No, that's not it." I said in denial. "I just don't want you using this as an excuse to get in my pants." I said quickly making up an excuse.

"Oh yeah?" he said, obviously seeing through my lie.

"Yeah, I mean. If I wanted an orgasm on the duration of this trip I can do that myself." I quipped back, straightening my posture to look more confident.

He studied my eyes for a brief moment. "Who said I was going to let you cum?"

I was speechless.

He slowly continued to come towards me and positioned himself behind me, his lips at my neck again. "Only good girls are allowed to cum." He whispered. "Do you plan on being good for me?"

He reached around and lightly grabbed my neck, I leaned my head back against his chest in response, my mouth slightly agape attempting to breath steadily. His hand trailed up from my neck and the tips of his fingers traced around my lips.

"Use that pretty mouth to answer me." He whispered.

"Y—yes."