1: charlie's period

dedicated to Jordan
you better fucking like this you twat;
ily

"aw shit, man."

charlie groaned as he adjusted the heating pad resting on his stomach.

"aw, is little chwarlwie on his big boy period?" george said as he suddenly tumbled onto the couch beside charlie.

charlie slowly pulled out a razor blade shaped like a fidget spinner. he stared at george, his eyes full of A N G E R.

"oh." george said, scooting away from the faggot. charlie then shoved his fidget spinner back up his ass or whatever idk.

george, getting bored, then turned on the tv to watch The Sampson's. they sat in silence for like, 6 hours, until suddenly...

charLIE LET OUT A SCREAM!! LOUD!!

and george did a HECKING PANIC!! MUST MAKE SURE NOBODY ELSE HEARS HIS GF SCRE OR ELSE THEY'LL FIND OUT HE'S ON HIS PERIOD >:O!!

so suddenly george did a gay and HECKING SMooched CHARLIE RIGHT ON LIPS!!

charlie smooched back and they had a totally not gay makeout session on the couch.

then, george placed his hand on Charlie's CUte little buldgey-wuldgey!

charlie turned RED, becoming a very blushy boy ono.

george had a blank expression, and began grinding on his dick. charlie let a fuck8gng giraffe moaN lmao,,

george continued and they basically ended up having actual sex somehow on couch. oopsies.

and that's what happens when u get ur PERIOD! thanks for coming to health class kids shshsnjlsjslvhekhfvexkhccdxkdhc