Being different and the meeting

Catline's POV

It's not often that someone had natural scarlet hair, or bright green eyes. It's not often that you meet a girl who is well mannered and understands almost everything.
Well if you hang out with me you'll know when they say Catline their talking about me.

"Hi I'm Catline, I have natural scarlet hair and bright green eyes.
Tap
Tap
Tap
I prefer to be kind to people and often get called freak or nerd at my school.
My parents work all the time and on the weekends volunteer at the church near by.
Tap
Tap
Tap
I don't often eat but what's strange is that I don't gain or loss any weight!
I can hear,see, and smell everything better than everyone else.
Tap
Tap
Tap
And I get really bad headaches when people like you tap your pencil on the desk like that!"
Tap
Tap
"Oh sorry you mean like this?" The captain of the cheerleaders tapped her pencil again.

"Yes that forgive me but I get extremely bad headaches from hearing those noises." I try not to scrunch my eyebrows together but fail miserably.

"So why is it that a freak like you want to join us again?" She dropped the pencil on the desk, crossed her arms, and started blowing a large bubble.
"I thought maybe you'd like someone unique on the team during competition."
Her bubble pops and her jaw drops. The girls next to me softly gasp.
"We already have a unique person on the team and that's me. I have the perfect hair, I have the perfect legs, the perfect behind, and most of all I have perfect full busty breasts and I can sing and dance and play the flute!"
She sits up straight and looks at me.
"What do you have you little freak?"

I smile softly.
"Well... First of all everything you just said was a run on sentence. You used the word and too many times. You got off the topic of cheerleading which is not a very good thing because that means you're more focused on yourself than on the team. If you'd like me to go on I can?" I smile and bow my head slightly.

She stands up and slams her hands onto the poor white table in front of her.
"What I'd like you to do is get the hell out of my cheerleading try outs! Boys!!!" Two tall football players came out from behind the bleachers.

"No need for that I'll be going now since you can't handle being put in your place by what you call a "freak." I walk straight to the door and pause. Turning around I can see her glaring at me.
"It's not good to be rude to others cause karma will be a pain to your behind."
The girls start to giggle and I step out of the gym. A large shadow cast over me like a blanket.

"Well that went better than I thought it would." A deep voice says. I turn around quickly and see my favorite teacher Mr.M.
Mr.M was our history, he was a funny man who taught well. Mr.M had long hair that went along with a beard, he stood as tall as the doors at school, and was alittle strict in the hallways.

"Yes well Mr.M it's not often that I get accepted into any school activities." I get a chuckle from him and a sad look in his eyes.

"I will no longer be teaching here or in fact at any other school. I am retiring or should I say more like fired." Mr.M puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a beautiful red rubby necklace with gold holding the jewel in place.
"This is for you Catline. It is the necklace that Vlad had given to his mistress or so they say. I understand you're a huge fan of stuff dealing with the man so here." Mr.M unclips the necklace, walks behind me, puts his arms over me having the necklace dangle in front of me, and what's for me to lift my hair up.

"Mr.M... I could never expected something that special from someone. Please give it to your wife or your daughter. I'm not worthy of having something this precious."

"Nonsense you're very worthy of something like this." Mr.M puts the necklace around my neck with my hair still down and clips the necklace.
"You look stunning Catline."