The talent show

Catline's POV

It's been a month now, my first and second period teachers aren't pals and you can see it. When they walk past each other in the hallways it's like a nightmare.
They kinda creep me out, my first period teacher only calls out on me when their are students begging to get picked.
My second period teacher always watches me... Creep.
My friends have stopped talking to me and that's fine.
My parents are well my parents.

"Alright you ignorant children, we'll be having a project about anything dealing with history. It'll be do by this Friday. Who ever does not turn it in." Sir vamp paused and looked at the class with an extremely serious face. "Will stay after school until closing for tutorial with me. Do I make my self clear?" His accent was stabbing me in the chest with pins each time he spoke. But I must admit it was very sexy.

The students nodded quickly and went back to writing notes. I however finished and was sitting at his desk typing the notes for tomorrow.
My fingers quickly moving across the keyboard, and my eyes looking directly at the paper in front of me.

"You may stop, I will do the rest from here. The bell will ring shortly."

I ignored him and continued typing. He stood there watching my fingers dance across the key board.
"You know your way around this kind of stuff don't you?" He said raising a brow.

"Yes sir, if you don't mind..." I looked at the paper and went back to typing. "I only have 100 words left."

"Just like her." He mumbled softly. I chuckled as I continued typing.

He went back to the front of the class and began to erase the board.
"OH! Class I thought you'd like to know that there will be a talent show being held in a week. Whoever part takes in this event thing will get a 100 on my exam." He smirked seeing most of the girls whispering including my friend. Her cheeks turned bright red as she looked at our teacher. Something boiled deep inside me and I typed harder than I normally do.

The bell rang and everyone went out the door except my friend she continued to sit in her set glaring my way.
"Could you stop and get out Catline I need to speak with the tech privately!?!?"

My eyes twitched knowing she never treated me like this. I push the chair out and walked to my seat gabbing my stuff.
Her eyes stayed glaring at me.

"He's mine!!!" She hissed quietly.

I could feel my head throbbing with innocence. "Have him, he's way too old anyway you fucking whore." I slapped my mouth having my hand stay there.
Her eyes now showed hatred towards me. "I'm the whore fuck you I don't need you as a fake friend! This whole school loves me unlike you!!! Just get the fuck out you freak!" She hissed grabbing my backpack and threw it towards the door. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID FUCKING FREAK!!!"  Her voice echoed threw the hallway. Phones were recording and the word "fight" was being chanted. I walked towards the door, bent down, grabbed my backpack, and started walking towards the gym.

Time skip brought by pissed off Catline.

(Catline POV)

I sat on the side having my pencil and paper out sketching my anger out onto the book. Margaret had been my friend for years but she has never done that before. As for myself I've never said that to anyone before. I sigh and look up. Soft music is playing in my ears soothing my feelings and the need to cry disappears. If this was her true colors all along why do I was to cry?

"Hey cat." A husky voice says.
I look up to see Gabe in front of me with a hand held out.
"The bell rang kid but I have a free period...you want some chocolate? It help females when they are in weird moods." He smiles and is about to laugh.

"First of all chocolate sounds good at the moment." I sniff and gently grab his hand and he leads me to his office.
To my surprise it was peaceful.

"Alright so something happened during first period." Gabe said with a frown.

"......Yes..."

I look down and begin to explain. How Margaret was acting strange and how things have been more difficult around the vampire wanna be teacher. All Gabe could do was nod his head and offer more chocolate, tissues, and water...but at the end something caught me off guard.

"That sounds just like him alright."
Gabe said with a sting of disgust in his voice.
There was silence between us until.
"Hey I heard there's gonna be a talent show in a week maybe you wanna go for it kid." He chuckled and gave a wink.
"I'll be one of the judges." He hands me a clipboard.
"Besides it'll be your grade for not participating during class."

My eye twitched at the thought of having to do it. Knowing Margaret she'll be there.

"...... Fine... I'll do it.."
I sign up and check mark the box with the word sing on it.

"See you there SIR."
I walk out as the bell rings and I go to my next period.

1 week later

"And our next act is!...... Miss Margaret and John.... Wait John and Mike?"

John,Mike, and her walk onto the middle of the gym and music begins to play.

After there interesting dance there were others who preferred to dance and three singers but then I came up... Everything went silent.

"And now Cataline singing.... The thounder rolls."

Everyone started whispering and making puking sounds. I ignore them and close my eyes.

I was done and there was not a sound in the gym. I simply walked off into the back where the changing room is.

The next day

Everyone was just the same as the day before. There was not a single comment when I walked into first period...but Margaret was glaring at me the whole period. When we were taking notes you could here her pen dragging into to paper. She had to get a different paper for she had torn the one she was writing on.
After class she stayed behind again and I simple scurried out of the class into the gym.

Something was really wrong here.

(Hope you guys liked it sorry for the extremely long update ;-;)