Chapter#1 New kid...?

It was a Monday and a new day to a new guy- of corse, he was bullied on the first day by some idiots; but it was the day he found someone important to him- the guy was Todd! He was awkward, and a huge nerd, and had so much trouble with words.
Todd was a smart kid, and was put into a class a grade up from everyone else. Therefore, he was the youngest by 1 year. He also had a heavy Swedish accent, and —on his first day, wore glasses.
A few reasons he was bullied.
When he was walking across the halls, late for class because of an 'conversation' with one of the bullies (long story short, the bully made him cry) Todd was carrying his books and trying not to make it obvious he was crying on his first day.
Someone else was in the halls too, not looking where they where going.
*BAM*
'Sorry- are you all right?' Said the person, reaching out their hand to help Todd up.
'uh- ya- *sniff* I'm good..' Stuttered Todd, pickings his books, not noticing the hand reaching towards him.
Todd noticed the hand, and grabbed it. Todd was confused..
'this guy was being too nice... what's up with him? Why didn't he yell 'watch where you're going, asshat!' Like anyone with an IQ lower then 3? Who ever this guy is, he's obviously faking it...'
Todd thought to himself. Todd later noted the guy's face- he turned into a tomato, and grabbed his collared shirt and made it cover his face, speed walking to get it to class.

'You're welcome..' said Jon.