Chapter #2: you're welcome, Todd

Tuesday.
Todd woke up to his mom screaming 'Stå upp, skolan är idag!' 'ya .. ya .. mamma' mumbled Todd, covering is blanket over his head. Soon after, throwing something on and looking in the bathroom mirror.
Do I REALLY need glasses...?
Thoughts like that zoomed across his head until Todd's mom screamed again at him, but he didn't really understand what she said- he just grabbed contacts, and shoved them in his bag. If he walked in the car and his mom seeing he didn't have his glasses, she would yell at him and tell him to put on his glasses. So... he did something he didn't want to do, but still kind really wanted to happen.
He arrived at school and waited for his mom to drive off, then he put his glasses in his bag, and put in his contacts.
This time, he tried to laid low. He tried not to talk so people would not give him that weird look once in a while. But, his mind didn't stop jabbering, instead of him wondering out loud, like usual.
That guy...
he was to nice...
who was he?
What was I thinking?
I bet he thinks I'm a total jerk...
Thoughts like that surfing around his mind. He didn't see the 'the nicest guy on the planet.' (What he referred to him as) that much today. Until lunch.
Jon was sittings all alone...
This was Todd's chance- he grabbed lunch, speed walked repeating words to himself like:
Hello, I'm Todd, I would like your name.
And improvise from there.
Until he saw someone guy, probably an emo, sitting next to him, and noticed that they were holding hands.
'jag är så dum...' Todd whispered to himself, the walked out of the cafeteria.
It took him a few moments for him to notice, 'I'm sitting in a stall alone eating expired fish sticks. I'm so pathetic!' After lunch torcher, it was time for gym, (a subject he hated) it was a full on hour of him being teased and bruise up. Woop dee doo, I guess.
Todd hated the rest of school, until his, now daily conversation with the dumb bully, and like usual, Todd started crying.  And ran off and made it more obvious he was crying, then ran into Jon.
Todd was squeezing Jon and sobbing , Jon was just standing there and letting him. Todd soon noticed Jon was hugging him back, and Todd looked up at him, teary eyed, and pushed back. Then, like last time but this time running, and Todd was covering his face his sleeves, and sat down in front of the school, waiting for his mom.
'Hello? Are you ok?' Said Jon
'AK- I'm fine-  I'm not sad either. I'm cool' Todd studded and whipping his tears before Jon grabbed his face and examining his face, and noticed how red and the tears running down his face.
'Did... did something happen?' Jon said. Then quickly surprise by Todd hugging him again, sobbing.
Then Todd saw his mother's car, and ran toward it. Quickly putting on his glasses.
'...bye' yelled Jon, enough to get Todd's attention, but not enough to have Todd to say 'bye' as well.