3

My mommy was so innocent that she always think about my father who don't even care about us. She was crying badly. Later, i realised that no one cares about us. I am always alone. Love is nothing but betrayal. I was upset. The door bell, i open the door it was my rudely father. I said-"Why you are coming to our home?" He replied hahaha your house..Aww my cutiepiee, this house was mine always remember that. If i was not here for you. You both are died in starvation. Always remember that. Go and study. He went to my mom's room he locked the room. He had some conversation with my mommy. I was upset. Later, i had a phone call. 

Hello, who's this?? 

Please tell your name. It was a male voice. Why i'll tell my name?

I want to know your name please tell me. 

No, this is bullsh*t. You are stranger for me. 

No, you know me.

How???

Sorry, i can't say.

I cut the phone call because i was so tens at that time. After sometime, mommy call me for dinner. We had our dinner. Mommy was still upset.

 I asked her why Mr.Mehta came to our home? 

Nothing beta😔

 okay, mommy you don't want to tell me it's okay.

 I went to my room and slept. Next day, i woke up and take my breakup. I went to college. My bestfriend Ananya asked me why you are upset?? I didn't said anything. The first class over, i went to library and read some stories. In that love story, the love of a father was described how beautiful it was to have a father like that. I was crying hardly. That same guy whom i liked he came and sat beside me. I was numb. I stop crying. He asked me my name. I didn't say anything. 

O hello madam, i was talking with you tell me. 

I was upset and say nothing.