8

I went my stepmother's home. She take cares of me. She loves me but i can't. I donot talk with anyone. It was the 5th day of my mommy's death. The next day,
I went to college. Ananya asked me are you okay? Yes, I'm. It was like a common day that neil was surrounded by girls but he was sad. I ignored him. I don't want to talk with anyone even ali also. I was upset because i have no one. I felt cry. I went to washroom and cried very much i miss my mommy very much😔😔😭😭. She was everything for me. Without her i am nothing. I came from the washroom. Neil asked me why you are not coming college since 5 days?? Are you okay?
Yes, am okay.
And i went to library. I love to spend time in library. I read a sad story of a mother. Beside of me, neil was sitting. I cried by reading the story. Mother was the first love of a child. The relationship between daughter and mother was so unique. Again, neil asked me are you okay?
Hmm
Why you are upset?
I hugged him and cried badly. I lost my mommy. I lost everything. I have no one with me. I was alone.😭😭😭
Neil- Don't cry..I am with you.
He was doing very funny things to made me laughed. I chuckled. Sit here don't do anything i am okay. He said take a long breadth and forget everything. He makes me feel better. Thanks for your company.
We are bestfriends. We are very close to each other after that day. Because of our closeness ali and the girls whom neil flirts they jealous from me and neil.