15

After saying sorry, i felt better. I was all my fault.
My stepmom call me for lunch. I had my lunch. I went to my room.  And i was very excited for the evening. I chuckled. Suddenly, someone knocked at my door. I open it. It was my dad. He hold a paper but i didn't mark. He came and sat on the chair. He said to me- Avni, now you are adult and mature. You know what is good and what is bad for you. You know very well. And now you are independent and you can do anything. You have to go to your bua's house for your better studies.
Whatt??? Bua's house..no,not at all. I can't go.
You have to go.. I don't want any excuse from you. Your grandmother was worried abkit you and she wants that you went to your bua's house for best studies. And listen, i don't want to make my mom upset.
Now, i understood daddy why you force me to went to bua's house. It's all grandmom plan.
Stop it, don't say like that. It's your grandmother.
Grandmother, my foot..
Stop it avni.
How i stop daddy.. my mommy was upset all the day because of her and you married again only because of grandmom. How i forget all the things??
Stop it avni, go and study.
Okay, if you want i went to raipur.
I was upset. I donot want to went to bua's house. It was the last day in this house. I felt bad. I don't want to leave neil for 2 years.
2 years without him it's not an easy task. He was my bestfriend. How i forget him??
In evening,
I went to limelight hotel. Neil was waiting for me. I wore my favourite gawn of pink colour😍. He wore a black shirt with light brown coat. He look as well as smart, dashing and charming😘😘😍😍. I waited in the reception for a while. After a while, i went to the table no.3 which was reserved by neil. I was happy to see him. I hugged him. How's you??
Fine, dear☺ and what about you miss angrybird😈??
Fine.. i don't want to tell him about the 2 years plan. I don't want to spoil our dinner.
I felt weird to talk with him after 7 days. It was a long time for me.

Heyy, angrybird.. what are you thinking??
Nothing😐😐
You feel weird to talking with me..
How could you know??
I don't know how he knew about it.
Just chill...we have the whole life for talking with each other. Calm down, don't feel weird and nervous.