18

She went to her room. I can't stop crying. Maa booked two tickets for goa. The next day,
Avni, you are late. Come soon
Yes, daddy
I came downstairs. Maa waiting for me. I went to maa and hugged her. She kissed me on my forehead😘. Let's go avni.
Where are you going nooraina??
My grandmother interrupts.
Maa, she was not comfortable alone.
She was not a baby girl.
Maa, sorry for disagree from your decision. I want to go with her.
I smiled. Now, she was with my me my mom. She kept her words.
We went to goa but no one knew that we are in goa. Maa, convinced bua that we had some works in goa afterthis we will come. My bua was a busy lady in her busy life. She don't have much time for their family.
I was happy with maa. She feels me better. Day by day i forget everything. Only i miss my mom. I forget neil. I was changed. "Love is temporary".
We both enjoyed very much in goa. She didn't feel me alone. Now, she was my everything. I love❤ her very much😚. She interrogated about dayawanti mehta. She found that,the day of ayesha's death she was in the same hospital. Maa told me about it. I was anxious about it. I became angry towards her. But actually what was happening that day no one knew. I was totally changed.
Avni,
We are late. We have to go mumbai.
No, maa. I don't want to go.
Avni..
Maa...
We have to go beta
No, maa please
Okay
I hugged her and kissed on her cheek. She also kissed me on my forehead. I became more aggressive and attitude wali avni😂.
After 2 years, i came to mumbai😊😊😊