Their plan! ( part 25 )

Jackson's pov

3 months have pass from the moment that me and Lisa became "friends". Me and Choon-He decide to start the plan today." Hi Choonie( Choon-Hee's nickname ) did you prepare everything?" "Yeah yeah now it's your turn." "Okay im going now." I bid to her and went to Lisa's house. Today Lisa and Taehyung are going somewhere and they told me if i can take care for their kids and i agreed. As i went to Lisa's house i saw Lisa and Taehyung ready to go. "Good morning Jackson!" Lisa said. Taehyung just saw me and gave me a glare. Even thought me and Lisa were now 'friends' he still gave me glares." Good morning Lisa!" "Jackson im sorry for tiring you but i seriously have to go with Tae cuz our company ---" "no no Lisa it's okay btw i want to stay with your kids." She smiled went to kiss Minjae and EunMi and then went out of the house with Taehyung. I saw the kids who were playing in the ground. I went to them and said" hey Minjae let'sgoto the park with EunMi. What do you think?" "Yeyyyy okay." I went out of the house with Minjae and EunMi. We were in my car and i start driving to the place where me and Choonie planed to sent them. This called kiddnaped. I smirked and Minjae said"Jackson-hyung where are we going? Me mommy and daddy had been in the park many times but we have never came in these streets." I looked his face and said" we are going to the park but im using long streets cuz the short one where you gone with your parents is ruined." He smiled and start playing with EunMi. We went to my place. Me and Choonie made that place looked like a park so the kids will think that i sent them to a park and they will think that i am a good person so even if my plan doesn't go good here  i have more chances. I got a phone call from Lisa.
In the phone

Lisa:
Hi Jackson. How are you? What are kids doing?

Jackson:
I kiddnaped them!

Lisa:
Jackson what are you saying?

Jackson:
Hahhahaha im kidding. They are here alright playing.

Lisa:
I want to talk with Minjae can you please give him your phone?

Jackson:
Okay.

Lisa:
Thanks.

After jackson gave his phone to Minjae

Lisa:
Hi honey how are you and EunMi doing?

Minjae:
Im good mommy me and EunMi are in the park. Playing. It's a new park. Here are a lot of trees, around us and ----.

Jackson took the phone from Minjae's hands and said: oh Minjae go to EunMi she is calling you to play with her.

Back in the phone

Lisa:
Jackson why did you took the phone from Minjae?

Jackson:
Oh EunMi was calling him.

Lisa:
But----

Jackson:
Oh i can't hear you. Lisa Lisa!

Lisa:
Im ----

Beep,beep,beep

I ended up the call

"Phewwww! That m**** f**** he is going to ruin my plan. Aishhhhh i want to kill him with my own hands. Darn it!" Soon i saw Choone coming toward me. She kissed Minjae's and EunMi's cheeks and said"hi Minjae hi EunMi im Hyunie your mother's friend. "
They smiled and Choonie came to me. "How is the plan going?" She said while whispering. "Good but that Minjae was about to ruin it. Btw im thinking of letting that plan. Minjae said to Lisa that we sent them to a new park where are trees around us so i think Lisa must understand that we kiddnaped them. Sooo let's make them give us what we want. " "what do we want?" Choonie asked. "Aishhh Choonie let's make them give us 5 million dollars what do you think?" I smirked.😏 she smirked too and said "okay let's do this. The plan changed."

Minjae's pov

I was playing with EunMi and then i saw a girl coming toward us. I saw her face and she said:hi Minjae hi EunMi im Hyunie your mother's friend." We smiled but then i remeberet that she was the girl who came in my house and mommy said that she is a bad girl. So that means she isn't my mothers friend. I saw EunMi and kissed her cheek. I will save you EunMi. Even thought im 8 years old i am a man. I will save you from that bad girl. I will listen to their conversation.

AFTER I HEARD THE CONVERSATION

So they have a plan? Mommy daddy don't worry they won't do anything to us.

Author's pov

Hahhaha i know Minjae is still a 'baby' 8 years old i decide to make him a little man. A savior for his little sister.😂btw let's start the story again

Lisa's pov

Jackson hanged up. I don't know i feel something bad is going to happen. Btw i believe in Jackson he won't do anything to them. Or would he?... Im scared. I asked Tae if in Seoul is any park with a lot of trees and he said ..no?.. Then where are they? Im starting getting worry. I didn't told anything to Tae cuz i don't want him to get worried for nothing. What if i imagine things? Aishhh. I will see them when im gonna go there. "Lisa your work here is done go to Minjae and EunMi i will stay a little more cuz i have some more work to do." "Ah okay!" I walked out of the company after i kissed Tae"

I went home. "Minjaeeee,EunMiiiii where are you kids?" ...quiet..... "Minjaeee,EunMiii,Jacksooooon!".....
silent..... They must be still at the park. I decide to call Jackson and ask if they are in way to come. I called him many times but he didn't pick up the phone. Im worried. I called them for the last time before i inform Tae and then.

In the phone

Lisa:
Yah Jackson why didn't you picked up the phone? You don't have the idea how much worried im now. Where are you? Are you in the way home? Co---

Jackson:
If you want to see your kids alive find 5 million dollars and you will come in this address xxxxx. And don't dare to call the police or do another thing or i will kill your kids.

Lisa:
W-w-what are you talking about???!?? Stop talking nonsense.! Give me back my kids nowwwwww!

Jackson didn't talk and end up the call. I fall in my knees and cried hard. I heard the door opening and i saw Tae. He was shocked and run toward me pulling me to his embrace. I just cried harder and harder. "Shhhh..Lisa what happened?" "T-t-tae jJ-jack-son w-ant us t-o give h-him 5 m-million dollars if we w-ant to s-ee our kids a-aliveee!" I cried and he said" that bastard! Lisa don't cry i will find our kids. They will be alright don't cry please. I promise you i will get them away from his bastard's hands. " he was so angry. I saw that much angry in his eyes as i know that if someone except me will walk in front of him now he will kick him/her so bad. He will let him/her paralyze.

Taehyung's pov

I knew that we should not have believe him from the start. That bastard aishhh im going to kick him so bad. Kids don't worry daddy is coming to save you!

END OF THIS PART. HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I KNOW THIS PART IS BORING BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST IN THE OTHER PARTS WHO ARE GOING TO COME SOON😘

SARANGHAE

I WON'T FORCE YOU TO VOTE OR COMMENT ANYMORE AND SORRY IF I BECAME ANNOYED!😔 VOTE OR COMMENT IN ANYTIME YOU WANT.😊