The end

1 year passed by

Lisa's pov

Everything was so beautiful now. Me tae Minjae and Eunmi are so happyyy. Well i have good news. Im pregnant for the third timeee!😂💜 Gery is married to Jhope, Kelya is married with Suga and it's 1 month pregnant and Eve is in a relationship with Jungkook.

" everyone come and let's have morning" tae said. "Comiiing!" I said.
We sat in the table and the table was full with food. Ummm this smell of the food is making me so hungrryyy. I started eating before the tae Minjae and Eunmi. After some minutes i was about to finish the food when i noticed that the three of the Minjae Eunmi and Tae were watching at me jungshook. "Y-yah i-im hungry. Don't watch me like that!😑 btw im pregnant." Tae Minjae and Eunmi saw each-other and laughed. I started laughing with them like an idiot when we heard the doorbell rang.

Riiinggggg

"Im going to open it!" I nod and he went to open the door. I saw all ( jk&Eve, Gery&jhope,Kelya&Suga,Sarah unnie&jimin with my nephew and Namjoon and Jin.) "omg why is your face like that?" Jimin asked. "Y-yah i just now finished eatingg! Btw what are you all doing here?" "To stay!" Suga said bored. "Yah you will never change. Your personality will always stay like this. Kelyaaaaa can't you change your husbands personality.. ?!" They all laugh except Suga.

All day we talked and Minjae also Eunmi played with Seo-jun.(jimin and sarahs unnie kid) "Lisa how is the baby?" Kelya asked. "Good!" "Well of course he/she is good. I took a really good care of him/her buying things. Wait i have to tell you all something." Tae said.

Lisa nervously saw tae and tae winked. "Yesterday.Lisa.made.me.go.in.a market 2846373473773748373638 km far from here just to get some strawberries for her!!😫 and ask when. In the middle of the nighttt!!😩and---"
"Yah stop spying me!!"😑 "yah you woke me up in the middle of the night just to get you strawberries in this time???!!! I have the right to say these things to them!" "Aghhh!" "Hahahahhahahaga" they all laughed and we joined them.

We all were so happy. Like a Big Big family!!!!!! Everything was so happy and i feel the same too. Im happy as long as tae and my kids are happy, im happy as long as my friends are happy and im happy as long as yall are happy..💜💜💜So everyone this is my big family. Don't be jealous or sad because you might not marry someone you love. Like i got married with Tae you will marry a perfect man for yourself 😉💜 you will find your happiness like i found it, you will create your own family so think positivity and .... Smile smile smile.😊😊😊

So this is the end.. Umm i only want to say........

GOODBYE EVERYONE.!!! I want to thank you all for being with me in this story...!!😘

"WAIT!"

"Tae? What now?"

"We can't end it just like this!!"

"??? Then how?"

"I will do three things for my armys.."

"First.."

"This is from me jk and jimin"

"Second"

"Third"

"Byebyeeeee!"💜

Author:
Im sorry cuz it was so short but i don't have time even to breath because of the school so..😔
-
S
-
O
-
R
-
R
-
Y

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!

I hope you liked this ff and will support it!!!!
Please like share and comment!!😘💋❤️💜😍