chapter two

There had been cries and shouts, suddenly roars echoing behind me, adrenaline pumping through my veins. My hand tightly grasping the handle of a sword, within my hands as my heart races, the blood still boiling from adrenaline. The scene slowly changes, my body burning in agony, as i hold myself as i cried. It felt as if my body had been covered in fire, trying to burn and melt me from the inside out, the pain becoming unbearable.

My eyes shot open, as i cried in pain, curling into a ball.
“ why does it hurt?” i whimper.
‘ first the dreams and now this unbearable pain.’

…………..

Winters stood before his generals, watching as they awoke from their slumber, the four looking at him.
“ good morning my brothers and sister,” he greets, “ the stars of kicaan align and there is much to be done.”
“ what of our youngest sister?” asked serpiente.
“ she is slowly remembering i’m afraid,” winters sighs shaking his head, “ we will gather her when she is ready.”
“ what are we to do?” asked gato.
“ our eyes and ears are locating one of our guests,” said winters, “ bring them to me alive.”
Aguila looked at winters, nodding his head as he looks at the others, who also nod.

Leonardo hamato smiled when walking inside the lair, watching as his two younger brothers, donatello and michelangelo snored. His brown eyes looked over at the lit room, which lead to his father's room, as he slowly walks over to it.
“ enter,” said splinter as he had his eyes closed when leo walked in, “ kneel my son.”
“ i’ve returned from my training master,” leo told splinter when he knelt down, “ i was so caught up in my own world i forgot about everyone else.”
“ i’m sorry i failed,” splinter sighed when looking at his son.
“ on the contrary my son,” splinter opens a box with a small metal, “ now you are much stronger.”
He walked around the table to stand before leo, “ your strength is needed here now you owe me no apology.”

Raphael stood at the door of his father and sensei’s room, as he had heard his and leo’s conversation, when he saw that his brother had returned.
“ but perhaps you should talk to raphael,” splinter tells leo, “ your absence has been particularly difficult on him though he will never admit it.”
“ i’m certain things will be back to normal in no time master,” leo assures splinter.
“ good because until you can act as one you are forbidden to fight.”
‘ like hell i’ll let that happen,’ raph thought with a squint in his eyes, ‘ he’s been gone for two years hurting us and saya!’
“ raphael!” he jumps when his father calls him, “ your brother is home.”
Raph sighed as he opens the door more, looking over at leo.

“ h-hey,” leo greets the red clad turtle.
“ hey uh… welcome home,” raph greets back.
“ yeah,” leo paused a moment, “ thanks.”
“ well,” raph gives a yawn as he stretches, “ i’m going to bed.”
He turns as he walks near where donnie was sleeping.
“ hey leo’s back,” he taps the comic off over donnies head, “ better go say hello before he leaves again.”
He jumps up scaling the walls of their home, the echoes of his brothers greeting leo, reaching his ears.

…………..    

A gasp tears its way through my mouth, as i sit upright in my bed again, a strange feeling settling in my stomach. A roar reaches far into the wind, as i stood to my feet, making my way to the fire escape. A large truck drives down the street, when i scale up the ladder, running from one rooftop to another. Silhouettes catch my attention, when looking at a large construction site, as it had been the foot clan. The truck that i had been following stops, the back opening, as it reveals the stone generals.
“ what? But how?” my eyes widen.
There is a sudden pain in my arm, and i looked to see i was surrounded by foot ninja, before my vision grew dark.