Englands help or not...?

(Russia's pov)

Rushing to authors house with Ludwig,Gilbert and Alfred following my heart was pounding. Looking down to (y/n) her face was paler and I could see all her skin up her legs and arms. There where cuts and brides everywhere but some where not fresh. No...she couldn't have hurt herself....

*authors house*

All four of us where waiting in the lounge while author was in his room upstairs tending to my little sunflower. When the door burst open and in ran Italy. Ludwig stood to his feet as little feli ran into his body.

"Is there any news. I am so worried" italy sobbed into Luddys chest

"Not yet feli" Ludwig sighed putting his arms around the small trembling Italian. My head was all over the place. I have never felt this way before abot anyone and all of a sudden I am. Could it be. I do love her I didn't just say that for the sake of it. I love (y/n) and I want the world.

"I-I love her" I stuttered out standing up.

"What do you mean you love her?" Alfred questioned

"I love (y/n). I feel so empty without her. And earlier today I did make out with her at hers after staying the night" I explained running upstairs. I burst through the door and iggy wasn't there. Just (y/n) lying in the bed motionless. Her chest raised up and down signalling she was still alive and very much so. I walked over to her and sat beside her frail body, it was cold at touch but slowly her (e/c) orbs met my violet ones and she raised her hand up to my cheek and stroked it. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I-Ivan.....thank you" she smiled with her luscious red lips and pearly white teeth. (( if you don't have lip piercings just in this you do coz I love them)) her black snake bites curved round her lips in a beautiful shape. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The beautiful eromer of her hair filled my nose and I shivered. She smelt like strawberries and cream with a hint or vodka.

"I love you" (y/n) smiled bigger. My face lit up and I kissed her passionately letting my hands rome her body. I wanted her to say that really I did. Braking the kiss I replied back

" I love you too"