Part 1

"Is being loved not in the cards for me?" Apollo whined, putting his head down on the table. Artemis rolled her eyes in response before flipping the page of the book she was reading. "Stop being such a drama queen, brother. This is why no one wants to date you."

"Do I not deserve to be loved?" He sighed dramatically, ignoring his twin sister's remark. Eros looked up from his book, now thoroughly amused by the conversation taking place between his sister's friends. The seniors, always the inspirational lot, really didn't seem to care about the crippling norms and constraints put forward by the library. "I guess it's just not in my fate to be in a relationship." The golden boy continued, ignoring the glares being sent his way. "Why don't you take your whining somewhere else, brother? People come here for some peace and quiet. Not to be driven to the edge of madness." Artemis said, exasperation clear in her voice. Her bother just sniffed in response before sulking into his chair.

—※—

Later that day during lunch, Eros looked intently at Hyacinthus, who was sat opposite him, eagerly blowing on the cup of instant noodles he'd brought from home. It was only the two of them since lunch had just started and the others took a while to arrive. He knew full well that the twink was exactly Apollo's type: a boy. But then again, Apollo's type is also a girl... He thought, eyebrows creasing together. "What are you thinking so hard about?" Hyacinthus asked, bringing him out of his little thought bubble.

The dark skinned boy grinned at him. Hyacinthus was perfect for Apollo, and the fact that he also had a tiny crush on him was just going to make this easier. "Say," Eros said, "What do you think of Apollo?" The question seemed to have the desired reaction as Hyacinthus blushed, looking down at his cup of noodles. "He's really cute, I guess..." He muttered, pushing around the noodles with his chopsticks.

"Who's really cute?" Psyche asked as the rest of the gang arrived together. She planted a kiss on her boyfriend's forehead before taking her usual seat beside him. "Apollo" Eros said smugly, causing an excited squeal to go up beside him. "My dude, are you gonna ask him out?" Hermes asked raising an eyebrow as he reached across the table to steal Pandora's fries. "I SHIP!" Psyche exclaimed, her eyes dancing. All this commotion just attracted attention to their table, making a very embarrassed Hyacinthus hiss, "Guys stop, he's looking this way."

Eros glanced sideways and saw Apollo now looking curiously at Hyacinthus. He smirked. The plan had been set into motion.

"Say, isn't that your brother over there? What's his name, Eros?" Apollo asked, nudging Aphrodite. She looked up and followed his gaze. "Yeah," She replied, "Why?" He ignored her question as he watched the group of juniors teasing a dark haired boy. Pretty Boy shoved Hermes with his elbow before resorting to eating his noodles in frustration. Atalanta looked their way and chuckled, making a remark which made him look up, making eye contact with Apollo. Electric sky blue eyes met warm hazel ones and at that moment, Apollo knew he had to talk to him. The golden boy shot him a charming grin, causing the other one to look away, feeling all kinds of flustered.

"Holy shit" Apollo whispered under his breath, clearly shook by the eye contact for some reason.
"Did you just makes eyes at Hyacinthus?" Aphrodite asked, amusement laced in her voice.

"So that's his name."