The nightmare begins

"Daniel, get down right now!" as my dad shouted, I could hear him at my room, I never liked my father and my brothers agree for what I said, my brother, Harry was the older one, he went downstairs with me until my dad was really mad at me.

"Why did you let your dog inside the house without knowing?", I didn't answer him so I said "I didn't let him in" , my dad was so mad, he grabbed my hair and throw me into the basement and locked the door, I could hear my dad shouting at my big brothers, then I heard someone fell down then I heard the door opened and someone or something fell on me.

I was so scared, I pushed the body away then it stand up and it was my brother, Matt, he told me that Harry was the one who fell and dad threw him in here. It was night, I didn't eat anything from my dad's cook, there just too gross too eat then I put my head on the pillow, then I heard someone talking to me, when I checked my room no one was there, so I put my head down and I heard the same voice but ignored it and went to sleep then I heard it, it said "Sweet Dreams, Daniel".

The next morning was summer vacation, I told my brothers that someone or something talked to me, "maybe it was in your head, Daniel" Harry told me but I never lied, "yeah we checked on you last night and you were moaning" that's when Matt started to laugh but Harry punched him in the arm to make him to shut up, "wait, what?" I said in shock "Matt, you said that you found me moaning, right?!"Matt didn't answer my question, then I looked at Harry, he was quiet as well that's when my dad was behind me, I turned around and looked at his evil eye like he wants to kill me, that's when Harry got up with Matt and came to me, "let's go outside Daniel" said Matt while Harry stared at my father and he finally spoke "don't touch him or else!" I couldn't believe he said that. When we left, we talked about our mom, she died because of our father, he killed her right in front of our eyes, that's when Harry growl, "what's wrong?" I asked, "huh?" He answered me "oh nothing, I'm fine", I was worried about Harry that day about say those word into my dad's face and I liked it, he actually deserve it.

It was Friday and dad is traveling, he won't be back in one year, I was really happy that he was leaving, when he left, my brothers took me to the graveyard. "why are we here?" I asked but they didn't answer that's when they stopped, we were at out mom's grave, they told me they will go for a walk at the graveyard, they left and I was alone then I hear crying and sobs, it was really loud so I stood up and followed the crying sounds then I stopped, I saw my friend, Alex, sat down and stares at two graves, I went up to him and saw cried, "why are you crying?" I asked, he stood up and turned to me but he didn't answer, "what happened?" still no answer, he ran to me and hugged me so tight then he finally spoke "they're dead cause of me" he was still crying. I looked at the graves, his parent were dead, I stood there, I never moved from my place, "it's okay, don't cry, I'm here with you" that's when he asked me "why are you here?" I started to tear up and said nothing, I couldn't hold my tears any longer and one dropped down on my cheek and answered him "my mom is dead because of my father" them I heard the voice the same one since last night but I couldn't let go of myself so I followed the voice like I was hypnotized , Alex followed me that's when I stopped, I saw a man in front of me holding something on his hand, it was thin like a rope then he dropped it, I went back then I started to run and hide from the man then I found my brothers were in front of me, they took my hand that's when Matt saw Alex.

Matt's POV:

I saw Alex behind the dead tree but he was acting strange so I went up to him, he was quiet and I asked him why he's here and he didn't answer me and I told Daniel to go back home and we will meet up after we finished what was done then I heard a scream, it sound it like Daniel's voice and when I turned, Alex was gone and I saw him running out of the graveyard "what's wrong with him?" I thought "but that doesn't matter, I have to see what happened", me and harry ran outside of the grave and stopped when we saw a man and a dog run away and saw Alex sat down, crying and holding my little brother's hand, he had a huge bite on his right shoulder and he lost so much blood and harry called the ambulance and there on their way.