Nightmare

I was in a weird dream, I was in a tower and I felt something strange and I found a weapon but it was broken so I walked around the tower a few minutes and I think I got lost and I felt someone is watching me and every time I turn around, nothing was there so I continued walking and I finally got out of the tower and there was a mask on the floor so I picked it up and put it on my face.... nothing happened and I took the mask off and I heard someone saying "excuse me but that's my mask, can I please have it back?" I turned and I saw a man who looked like harry so I gave him the mask "come with me" he said, we went to his home and I met his family and around night I sneak outside and go to the forest, and I sat on a rock and I have the same feeling and I turned around quickly and I saw a boy who had a knife in his hand and looked at me and I stayed in my place not moving and he approached me and I was doing nothing, I finally saw his face....... he looked just like me but his eyes were black and has red pupil and the smile on his face and jumped on me and started to sing and they were reverse and I burned and he finally spoke "goodbye, I hope we can meet each other again". I woke up sweating and I looked at the time 6:00am, I can't sleep and I don't want to see that guy again so I decide to go to Austin it been a while since we hang out and i remember that he had a German shepherd in his house so I will take shade with me but I have to find him, I found him in the kitchen but he was back to a husky and that's good for sure. we got to Austin and I saw his dog scratching the front gate acting weird for some reason and I rang the door bell....... no one answered, I rang the door bell again.... still no answer, I sighed and about to leave and someone opened the door and it was an old lady "can I help you, son?" she asked, her voice was soft and I can hear her clearly "umm.. yeah, there was a boy and his family lived here and do you mind tell me where they went?" I asked nicely "the family that lived here?..... ah yes they traveled and they won't be back for 4 month" she said "would you like to come in?" she asked me nicely "I'm sorry but maybe some other time" "what's your name my boy?" "Daniel" "what a wonderful name you have. I hope we can met up again" I nodded and ran back home and fell on my bed and I have nothing to do and the laptop opened again, what does he want from me and why? he wrote "are you bored? then play the game and continue for what have you started, later." I thought to myself "he just want to be free and I know that he would, well I have no choice but to play it" I got up and take the laptop and opened it and I revived a text "finally you have decided to play the game, it took you for a while to think." and the game popped in front of me and I remember that my saved file was replaced by a file named 'Virus', I checked the file, 1 heart, 0 mask and 1 weapon and 5 items and I clicked it and I was at the boss level, damn it was too dark to see "if this game is glitched or hacked, I will rip dan's head off" I thought to myself and dan showed up in the screen looking at me and he looked different, maybe he's trying to scare me "nice try, dude. I'm not falling for that" I said and the screen went black and a weird sound came on and I googled on my phone and make a vocal voice and it was searching and finally found the song, 'The song of sacrifice' and I clicked it to hear it's tune and it played the normal and I typed the songs name but this time, I wrote 'glitch' and there was only called 'The song of death' I played it and it was the same tune from the game then I wrote a letter to dan "Dan, do you know 'the song of sacrifice and death'?" and he replied "yes, I made those songs when I was alive" I felt a chill in my spine and wrote "are you dead?" he replied "yes" I shook my head and continued playing and I was in a temple 'just great' I growled at my thoughts and I feel my phone is ringing on my pants I took it out and answered the phone "hello?" "..........." "is anybody answering the phone" I checked my phone, it was Alex "Alex, are you there?" i closed the phone and continued playing through the temple, I forgot about Harry it's been weeks since I saw him..... maybe he's staying with his friend and that's none of my business about him and my phone is ringing again I checked and it was Alex again, what's wrong with him..... "hello" "umm.... dan?" "what did you do this time" "you better come over and see it for yourself" "wait... wha...." he hang up, I jumped out of the chair wearing my black hoody and night ran behind me and got to Alex's house, I knocked the door, no one opened "you have got to be kidding me!" I shouted and the door opened, a hand reached out and pulled me in and saw it was Alex "what did you do? And it better be important" I said angrily "there is a virus in my laptop and it freaks me out" he said and I found out who did it " WHY YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" I shouted and ran upstairs and I saw a shadow figure reaching for me but I wasn't scared and ran to Alex's room and I saw him..... for the first time I have seen him.