Two individuals

Dan's POV:

I woke up from bed and yawned I turned around to see the clock at 12:30 "Fuck I'm late!" I jumped out of the bed and took my clothes from yesterday "what's going on?!" I heard Ben shouting from matt's room "Ben! There's leftover pizza from yesterday so that's your breakfast for today" I shouted and slammed the door behind me

Ben's POV:

What was that all of the sudden I made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen to heat up the leftover pizza "I know I'll be in the bathroom after eating this" I told myself and made my way to the living room I heard the front door open "I'm so sorry for being late" I heard dan speaking in British? "No really it's ok no need to apologise" I hear a new voice from the door and ran upstairs hoping this new person doesn't see me in my state, as I got to the other room I closed the door and changed my clothes and got out to see dan carrying a luggage "who's luggage is that?" I asked quite confused "my cousin's luggage he's staying here for a month and 3 weeks" dan replied "you should meet him even though he's a shy wreck he makes friends in a second" dan smiled and went to the room next to mine, I slowly went downstairs and took a peak into a living room to see a guy sitting twirling his fingers while watching the tv he wore a black beanie and his hair covered his right eye I looked away and carried my wits and went into the living room "hi I'm Ben" I introduced myself he blushed and stood up 'fuck he's tall' I thought to myself "um hi I'm Leo, n-nice to meet you-u" his voice was shaky and I kept staring at him which made him uncomfortable "how old are you?" I asked curiously "I just turned 17 in March" "doesn't that hair bother you?" I pointed at it "oh yeah it's started to bug me" he closed his right eye and removed the front hair, when he opened his right eye my heart skipped a beat, he fucking has a green eye in his right eye "wow so I guess your parents have two different eye colours" I said awkwardly "well I'm the only one in my family generation that has 2 different eye colour, instead of my ancestors" his eyes glow when the lights made contact with him "so how's Leo?" Dan wrapped his arm around him "he's ok I guess?" I replied "don't let his innocence or his eyes fool you since he has a big package down there" he grinned "dude!" Leo  shouted "well I'm going to see Alice see ya" I went outside and made my way to the other house.

As I arrived at the house, I heard laughter inside being curious i went inside to see both Alex and Alice sitting on the couch and Alex turned his head to me and smiled, he got and made his way to me and hugged me tightly "dude I missed you so much, I didn't know you were here in Orlando" he said "well I am half american and half British" I ruffled his hair "oh Ben, come meet our cousin from London" Alice shouted I made my way to the living room and saw a boy sitting talking with Alice "Ben, this is Ace" she introduced him and his eyes are quite pretty blue eyes "Hi nice to meet you" he said cheerfully I liked him already "so Ace, tell me about yourself" I asked "well, I'm very open minded and trust only those who are close to me, and..." he stopped "I'm in a forced relationship with someone who is an asshole and I have no feelings for him at all" I blinked in surprise to see that he's gay "plus I'm in love with someone else, a really old friend" he blushed and Alice squealed like a fan girl "well I did see him at the airport but I guess he didn't notice me" I felt my heart ache for what I've hear "well who is this guy you're so into" Alex asked "well his name is Leo, very weird name but he's so handsome and well... breathtaking but what I like about him is his eyes" Ace blushed after describing and I stood there a sweat running down from my forehead "well not to freak you out but" they all turned to me "but he's at Dan's house unpacking his things" all of them started to scream in excitement "we're going there tonight!" Shouted Alice "umm I don't think it's a good idea" Ace pointed out "well I'm not ready to see him just yet so how about another time?" He finished me and the others stared at each other and to him "nahhh" is all we said and went to our rooms to get ready for tonight, this gonna be fun.