I'll take care of you

Dan's POV:

As the guests left the next morning, I closed the door and sighed "so tired..." I groaned as I made my way upstairs it was 6:30 in the morning, I was shaking as I made my way to the room. As I entered my room I saw my bed broken "shit..." I pushed my hair back from frustration and went to check on Leo and tried to open his door slowly to find him asleep with his arms wrapped around Ace "......" I just remained silent and closed the door and stood there 'well they look peaceful' Danny spoke in my head, I just ignored him 'I bet you're jealous about their relationship' he kept going "A friends with benefits relationship..." I placed my head at the door 'well you did it with Alex yesterday... and what does that mean?' "Friends with benefits..." I tried to walk to Matt's room "I see that you feed of my jealousy" 'nah I just like to tease ya' I went to Matt's old room and fell on the bed.

Leo's POV:

I slowly started to open my eyes and I happened to remember what I did yesterday "fuck... I just fucked my best friend" I sat up and I looked at Ace I lifted the sheets to find that last nights fun is still in his ass while my dick is inside of him, I slowly pulled it out which he moan while sleeping , I felt my dick is about to fall off and I pushed myself to get my phone to find some messages from Dan and Ben

Dan: Idk what the fuck you doing upstairs but slow it down ;)

I just stared at the message 'oh no...' then I opened Ben's message

Ben: Don't wake up the neighbours bois, we don't want the fun to end ;))))))

I literally dropped my phone while my face was burning 'they know I fucked with my best friend fuck fuck fuck FUCK' I stared at Ace still asleep 'I wonder if he enjoyed it last night' I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom

Ace's POV:

I slowly sat up realising it was morning "fuck me..." I yawned I turned to find Leo is missing then I heard the door open " Morning wanker" he greeted "morning cunt" I stretched out until I heard my back cracking "took you long enough to wake up" he picked out his clothes "I can't stop thinking about last night" I laid on my back "hmm?" He turned around, "We had sex but what makes me worried is our relationship with each other... are we gonna be best friends or... friends with benefits..." I croaked "listen, no matter what happens I will always-" Then the hallway door slammed open to see Dan with red eyes and holding a bag of... coffee? "Dude what the fuck? You startled me" Leo chocked "Shut your ass up, you barely show that you have emotions" Dan took a sip "Touché..." Leo sighed then Dan turned to me while I was naked "was the dick that good?" Dan grinned and all I did was cover myself "I bet you two went wild yesterday" "like you breaking the bed when you fucked Alex yesterday" Leo wore his boxers "just get yo ass down bitch" he turned and walked away. "what a dick..." I peeked "that's my cousin right there" He wore a shirt "from the looks of it, he just slept for an hour" he sat next to me and all I could think about is our friendship "Oi Ace" I snapped out of my mind "what?" "I'll be downstairs, if you need me just call" he got up and left "well I have to get ready to meet him" I sighed in frustration and went to the bathroom.

Inferno's POV:

"What do we have here?" I stared at the window to see my victim leave the room and leave his mate behind, 'that boy looks familiar' and I was surprised to find out he has blue eyes "beautiful" he got up butt naked "even better" Kabius startled me "The fuck are you doing here?" I turned to him "I was about to ask the same thing" he smirked "looking at the victim" I jumped off the bedroom window "Wait! You gonna kill that boy?!" He fell off "No you idiot, someone else... his mate" "Bitch he ain't a dog" he got up  "I still need to put a test for him to see if he's smart" I yawned "holy shit dude, did you stay up late again?" He looked worried "don't worry about me, I am immune to it" I felt my right arm being wrapped "please get some sleep, I'll lookout while you sleep" he insists and his hopes to see me get some rest will ease his soul "a nap wouldn't hurt" I finally spoke and he started to tug my arm "let's go to the house and I'll take care of you" he smiled 'he's too pure for me'
——————— after 30 minutes •-•——————
We got back to the house while Kab was still holding my arm "you two look cute together" I turned my head to find Jeff "what's wrong? Cat caught your tongue" I wanted to rip him apart "Inferno is tired so why don't you go to the club and break someone else's heart bitch" Kab spoke... I'm shook 'so fucking proud' "you heard the boy, fuck out of here" and went upstairs, we got to my room (I share a room with Ben but he isn't around in certain days) and I laid on my bed 'so comfy' I hugged the pillow "see?  Taking a break is good once in a while and I'm here to look after you" he smiled and all I could think about is sleep.