Way better than before

Dan's(virus) POV:

"Lay on your back, won't you" I unzipped my pants as Ben was getting comfortable "which position do you want?" Ben said in a turned on voiced "hold on, i'm not gonna fuck you with my dick dry" I said fixing the zipper Ben sighed "let me fix that" he said making his way to me "no no I got this" I struggled  by pulling and yanking the zipper which came off "well I can cover this up later, on your knees" I told Ben and sat on his knees "come on, I won't bite~" I can tell Ben really wants this so I let him have it, he grabbed my dick "oh my, so hard" Ben said as he twirled his finger around the head "damn it ben, stop fucking teasing me and suck it" I snarled "aren't you impatient?" Ben began to lick the head and started to suck my dick "finally~" I moaned out loud, he began to take the whole thing and rubbing my nuts softly "I bet you've done this before" I said while panting he took my dick out of his mouth to breath "actually me and Jeff do this all the time" he said before making his way to my nuts "Jeff? that is?" I asked confused "oh he's my ex-boyfriend" he replied and began to lick and suck my nuts I can feel my legs about to give out on me so I sat on the floor, while Ben is playing with my dick he began to rub it really fast and I can't deny that it feels so good "shit" I said under my breath "oh no you don't" Ben stopped rubbing me "hey why did you sto..." I went quiet to see him remove shorts "so I asked earlier, which position do you want me in?" He said removing his shirt "I think its better not telling you" I grinned, after he finished undressing he made his way to me turned around and tried to sit on my dick "damn it it won't fit" he said angrily he was blushing from embarrassment "hold on I got this" I grabbed his shoulder and lets say it got through, Ben moaned in pain but more pleased "damn, it's too big" Ben moaned out "but be gentle, it's my first time with a big one" for that I ignored him and began to thrust fast and hard "damn it dan! I told you to slow it down!" I ignored him and went deeper, it went on for 15 minutes "dan let's switch positions, I'm getting tired already" he said as he got off "I'm fine with any position" I was trying to catch my breath "any position you say?" Ben asked "yes any position" I said back

Ben's(virus) POV:

Dan is literally lying on the floor naked with his dick up in the sky 'I always wanted to try this position' I went on my arms and knees with my ass upward "come on Dan" I said shaking my butt "In a minute" he said....2 minutes later...... "damn it dan, I thought you said you're going to destroy my little tight ass" I said still in the position "alright I'm up" finally "hold still" I hear him as he got on his knee and rubbed his dick on my ass "you have a bubbly ass, I like that" now he's over me "ready? I won't stop pounding you till I cum, got it?" He said as he bit my ear "yes I need you inside me right now" I moaned, I felt it it's going inside "nice and easy" he licked my shoulder. It's was fully inside "ready?" "Ready" and began to move slowly as his member goes inside me "I think I'm going to be a wolf on this one" I heard him "No! No need, it's perfect the way you do it" I blurted out I felt that he kept going faster and harder he got off from my body and grabbed my ass cheeks and began to go deeper "dan I'm gonna..." I came while I was talking "wow I thought dominant always cum first, guess I was wrong" he panted "do you know a position called missionary?" He asked "no I haven't heard of that one before" suddenly he flipped me over now I'm under him and started to grind his dick inside of me which made me moan even more and louder, he began to go even deeper than before and things got intense, I can feel his dick swell up and about to explode "damn it, I'm gonna..." he came inside of me I could feel it inside of me, 'no one ever filled me with too much cum before not even Jeff can do that' I thought to myself then dan slowly pulled his dick out which was very pleasurable, I laid on the ground with his cum covering my body "I see that you enjoyed the ride" dan said wearing his clothes and all I could do is pant and moan "you know we should do this more often" "I-i agre-e w-with that" I replied totally shaking "well I have some errands I need to finish, see ya~" he said goodbye and zapped away "best.sex.ever" I said to myself, I wore my clothes and traveled through random websites to make my way back home.

Jeff's POV:

"Yo has anyone seen Ben?" I asked the others "nope didn't see him" said masky "ask red maybe he knows" so I made my way to his room and walked in 'he's not here' I closed the door and made my way to silver's room and knocked "come in" I entered the room to see silver laid on his bed "silver, where's Ben?" I asked him "why?" He questioned "I want him back that's why" "dude you messed up and you won't get a second chance" then I hear zapping noises "oh! He's back" I was happy and made my way to his room, when I got there I knocked on the door "who is it?" I heard rumbling noises inside so I went in and I was shocked for what I saw "Ben are you covered in...?" I asked in horror "yes I'm covered in cum, what's the big deal?" He snapped "did you have an affair with someone?" "In fact yes Jeff, I had an affair with someone" those words tore my heart and suddenly felt anger "who is it" I asked "what" "WHO IS THIS MAN YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH???!!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs "none of your business Jeff, we're not together anymore and no matter what you say I won't be yours, got it?" He sounded clam "I'm going to kill him if I have to win you back" I threatened him "how can you kill an immortal Jeff?" before I speak I hear zapping from ben's laptop and someone or something came through it "done already?" I heard Ben speaking "yeah too easy to be honest" the figure said, when he stood up I was intimidated by his height "Jeff I think you remember Dan, don't you?" "Dan?" I asked "yeah you've met before haven't you?" I saw Ben laying his head on Dan's chest with a smirk on his face "you had an affair with dan?" I asked "he knows?" Dan asked "now he knows" Ben giggled "so you left me for this garbage?!" I pointed at dan and from his face he's pissed "well this 'garbage' actually won Ben's trust rather than you, you broken-ass condom" he insulted back which made Ben laugh and tug dan to the computer and they both zapped inside 'what am I going to do to win his love and his trust' I thought and closed the door and left.