Kuroo's house

No one's POV

After Hinata left, Nekoma's team started to pack up.

"Oi! Karasuno! If you want, some of you guys can stay at my place so we can go see Hinata and Kenma tomorrow," Kuroo said.

"Really? Is it okay?" Suga asked.

"Yeah yeah. You better behave though, because I'm going to kick you out of the house if you make a mess," Kuroo replied.

"We'll behave!!" Noya yelled.

Time skip...

"You really have a really big house Kuroo-san," someone mumbled.

"Well..." Kuroo trailed off.

"Anyway, how about we get settled in and catch up with each other. I'll go ahead and make something for us to eat," Sugawara said.

Time skip...

Kenma's POV

"Hey Shoyo... do you want to do something before you go see your team?" I asked my orange haired friend.

"...can we...?" he replied with a sad smile.

"Sure. What do you want to do?"

"Hmm... I don't know. I want to do a lot of things, but they're nothing big..."

"Then let's do it!"

"Yeah..."

"What do you wan to do first?"

"Hm... I want to eat ice cream, watch a volleyball match and visit all the people who I've played against... but I don't think the last one is possible..."

"No... I'll make it come true Shoyo... so hang on. It's going to be the best day of your entire life," I announce.

"Thanks Kenma... you always give me more than I ever ask for,"

I smile at him. Then, I start planning to fulfill Shoyo's last wishes before he says good bye.

No one's POV

Riinnnggg~~!!! Riiiinnnngggg~~!!

"Ughh... whose phone is ringing?" someone mumbles.

A mess of black hair pops out from under the covers and answers the phone.

"Hello?" Kuroo asks groggily into his phone.

"Hey Kuroo?"

"Hm? Kenma? Why are you calling me so early in the morning?"

"Um... I have a favour to ask..."

"Hmm? You have a favour to ask? The all mighty Kozume Kenma?"

"It's for Shoyo,"

"... If it's for the chibi... then sure. But only if it's within my abilities,"

"Ok... I'll text you what I need... and Kuroo?"

"Yeah Kenma?"

"No never mind. By the way, keep this a secret from Karasuno. Shoyo wants to tell them himself,"

"Okay. I'll see you later,"

YAYYYYY!!!!! Almost a year since I've last updated!! I'm always thankful for the people who read my book and waited patiently for me!! 😘😘😘

THANK YOU!!!!!!