"Puke On Joshua"

Jenna

I rest my head against the van window as Tyler and Josh ramble to each other about the music and everything in between. We've only been in the van for an hour and it seems only to make time pass slowly. Tyler's hand rest in mine though to remind himself that I'm right beside him.

I'm still not used to seeing a ring on my hand that represented I was to be someone's forever. I'm not complaining. I twirled it around my finger every time I could without getting looks from Tyler.

Jenna Joseph.

That has a ring to it, doesn't it? Literally.

The van stops at a gas station and Tyler looks at me. "Do you need to release the stress from your bladder?" My eyebrows furrow at him in complete weirdness. I swear that guys are so weird. Especially my boyfriend.

My fiancé.

A smile rises upon my lips as I shake my head. "You go ahead." I gesture for the guys to leave me alone in the van as it fills up with gas. I watched as the boys leave before looking at my phone screen to see a miss call from Tatum.

I dial her back and she picked up on the first ring. "What are you wearing to the first show of the tour?" I could hear her going through clothes in the background and I sigh, closing my eyes to remember.

"I think just a 'twenty one pilots' shirt and jeans. You don't need to be dressed like it's church, you know that right? It isn't even their headline tour." I inform her as Mark gets back in the driver seat and looks at me. I smile a bit before going on. "You better be bringing me my favorite doughnuts."

Tatum laughed on the other line.

"Of course. My best friend going without her food is one of my biggest worries. I'll go and venture deep in my closet for a band shirt Zack has. We will see you tonight!" Tatum cheers before hanging up, not letting me say goodbye.

I look up to see Ty back beside me and I grin. "Are you nervous?" I ask, returning my hand on his chin to keep his gaze on me like a child forcing a parent's attention. I keep my eyes on him because he knows I can read him even when he lies.

"I'm going to puke once we're up on there. Jenna, I love you." He hums slightly as he leans closer to me to peck my cheeks.

"Just don't puke on the audience then we're okay. Puke on Joshua." I giggle and he rolls his eyes at me. Hey, it's not a rule that you can't pick on your brother when he's in the same band with your fiancé.

"Rest your head." His hand brushes through my hair before pushing me gently towards the seat and then covers my eyes. "Close those beautiful eyes and sleep." He orders and then it's silent.

  |-/

  "I brought two coffees and five doughnuts because eating nervously together is our thing even when we have to workout after." Tatum rushes backstage with Zack following behind her, admiring her quietly. I always have adored their relationship even when Tatum didn't know what to think of Tyler.

"Oh my gosh, you're literal heaven on earth." I hug her so tightly before taking a doughnut and stuffing it into my mouth. Tatum follows my lead before doing the same thing.

A dressed up Sarah now Urie approaches us with a wide smile. "Doughnuts! Can I have one?" She asks politely and Tatum looks at me for approval. I usually don't share my food with everyone but I nod.

Sarah squeals as she grabs one and joins our little group in wait for the guys. "Isn't it a small world? Who knew we'd all be in each other's lives after high school?" Sarah says chirpy while Tatum rolls her eyes.

"I didn't want you in my life in high school." Tatum shoots before Zack tugs on her shirt, warning her to chill. I keep dozing on my doughnut. Plus, it'd be hard not seeing Sarah since her husband is best friends with Tyler and Josh.

"Thank you!" We hear Brendon cheer into the microphone before coming offstage from his set with a wide smile. Sarah stands up and kisses his cheek in admiration to congratulate him.

My eyes drift around to look for Tyler and Josh just to see Debby arrive with my baby niece. I'm out of the chair and rush over to take her into my arms as I look at Debby. "Does she have headphones? Don't want hurt her fragile ears, do we?" I kiss Jodie's cheek as I cuddle her in my arms.

Debby nods before sighing when Josh and Tyler come out. Josh's face tenses when he sees Debby and he looks at me. "Why is she here?" He spats as I am taken a back by his reaction to seeing Debby. I look at Tyler for help, only to get a shrug of cluelessness.

"I'm here to see my best friend's fiancé play." Debby says out of spite and I open my mouth to say something but get caught off by the alert for Josh and Tyler to go on stage.

Josh looks at me before walking away while Tyler grabs my wrists and places a kiss on my lips. "For good luck." He whispers to me before high five-ing his brother and Tatum.

We all stood on the corner behind the curtain as we watched twenty one pilots open up for Fall Out Boy. Jodie slept with her noise cancelling headphones on as I cradled her. Debby left halfway through the set and Tatum had her arm through mine.

My eyes drift into the crowd as they seem to knew some of the songs and my heart swelled for Tyler, knowing he's having the time of his life.

Suddenly, a girl passes out in the pit and my instincts kicked in. I ran out of the backstage door down to the area of the pit and stood from the barricade. "I need help over here! Dial 911 and I need people to clear away to let this girl get through, now!" I yell to everyone around me and the security guards gave me a look of surprise before doing as I say.

I didn't realize the music stopped and everyone was looking at me until Tyler tapped my shoulder. I never spun around so fast. "Is everything handled?" Tyler asks and I nod quickly getting a nod in return.

I couldn't focus on what Tyler was saying as my focus went back to helping the girl and looking around to notice the rarity of having water in people's hands in the pits. I look at a security guard and ask if there was any bottled water and he began telling me how there was iceboxes of waters kept for the band.

"We need water for everyone in this pit, now." My voice scares myself of how serious I am being but the guard nods as he runs off.

"Who's that?" A brunette asks her friend who are standing on the other side of the barricade, amazed at the blonde.

"That's Jenna Black, the lead singer's fiancée." The other says, smiling as they watched.

"Jenna is like a superhero."