Chapter 1

Hey guys first fanfiction of my to be written on here so I'm probably going to be bad, but i will be a complete troll on this just so you know haha anyway enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

Hi my name is melissa andrews i only just started youtube about 6 months ago and i've already a lot of friends, they are youtubers as well, i haven't known them for long but they are like family to me so i really didn't. As i was thinking this to myself Connor Franta came in.

Melissa's Pov

'Oh hey Connor' i smiled and he hugged. 'Woah, Connor?' I looked confused at him. He just smiled. 'I got you in my arms! say uncle' he looked serious. I put my hands up in the air and i surrendered and Connor just jumped up and down like the big kid he is.

'Oh yeah I live in the O2L with all the boys they get annoying sometimes but they are more like family to me then my family is to me so i can't really complain can i!'

Then all of a sudden Ricky comes in and tackles me and Connor and we all just started laughing. 'Get off me' i said trying to breathe and laughing at the same time. Ricky gets off. 'That's what you guys get for making so much noise' so me and Connor looked at each other and we both had the same idea so we nodded and smiled. 'we admit defeat to you' i said grabbing ricky's hand, Connor did the same thing and we forced Ricky on the ground with us. We all just laughed so we decided to collab in a video together.