Chapter 38

I woke up at 5am this morning, I couldn't hardly sleep all night I was scared and nervous of what Kian might say, if he left me I think I wouldn't be able to cope. So I waited a couple more hours and I said goodbye to Tyler, he wished me good luck, and I drove on home. As I walked to the door with my keys, I was afraid to open it, but I have to do it, he needs to know.

As I opened the door and put my things on the floor, I heard foot steps approaching me, I turned and I saw trevor giving me the biggest hug. 'YOUR BACK HOME' he kept yelling with excitement, the guys were wondering why, so they all came down stairs and welcomed me back. 'Mel' I looked over to see who said my name, and Kian was standing there, and I ran into his arms. 'I'm so glad your back' Kian said and we just stood there hugging for a while. 'come on, we are playing xbox' he said grabbing my arm, but I stopped in place. 'What's the matter?' he said looking at me with his beautiful eyes. 'Umm can we talk in private?' I said to him, his smile disappeared and he followed me upstairs to his room. 'You might wanna sit' I said to him and he sat down next to me. 'You know how much I love you, and I'll always be here for you right?' I said to him and he nodded. 'Of course right back at ya' he said gently rubbing my hand. 'Well, uh....um' I started stuttering. 'I'm pregnant' I said to him, he looked me right in the eyes, and then stood up. 'For how long?' he said. 'For 2 weeks' I said and kian dropped to the floor. 'Say something' I said to him and he got up. 'We can work this out, were not ready to have a kid Mel' he said to me and I got up. 'What do you mean?' I said to him with an annoyed look. 'We can't have this baby' he said, and I looked at him with anger. 'Your suggesting an abortion?!!' I said yelling at him. 'Are you fucking kidding me?' I said. 'We are not ready Mel' he said to me. 'You want me to kill my child, your serious, are you fucking for real? how fucking dare you!' I said. 'Yes I am fucking serious, I don't want this kid you got that!' he said yelling at me back and tears started running down my face. 'So that's what you really want huh?' I said chokly and he nodded, I bit my lip and I walked out of his room and into mine, I packed all my clothes and the rest of my stuff, and went down stairs, of course Kian was down stairs, Ricky noticed my bag and he got up straight away. 'Girl where are you going?' he said to me grabbing my shoulders. 'This is the last time I'll ever be in this house' I said so everyone heard me, and they were all shocked. 'Mel don't go please' trevor and sam said. 'I can't be in this house anymore' I said to them and they asked me why. 'I'm pregnant guys and one of you didn't accept it' I said glaring at kian. 'So goodbye guys' I said exiting the door. 'I'll be in touch' just then kian ran out. 'Mel please don't go' he said to me tryig to grab my hands. 'I'm not doing this with you, and I don't want to be with someone who would even consider murder' I said pushing him away, and getting into my car and I drove off. Tears keep going down my face, when I arrive at jenn's and andrea's place.

Ricky Pov

Mel just told us she was pregnant, I was really happy for her but she looked really upset about it so I decided to ask Kian.

'Kian why was Mel that upset? she should be happy' I said and kian was just frowning. 'I told her I didn't want it, and that she should get an abortion' he said and everyone's jaw dropped. 'What the fuck is wrong with you' Jc said standing in front of him. 'I'm not ready' he said and Jc grabbed his shirt. 'Telling her to murder her child, that makes me so pissed' Jc said and kian look down. 'I know and I wish I can take it back' he said and I decided to speak. 'Kian that was horrible, rude and just disgusting, asking Mel to do that, it must of take it all for her just to tell you this, and you suggested murder?! It's like I don't even know you' I said to him and I just left the room, and so did everyone else, leaving Kian to feel guilty and more guilty.