Chapter 29

It has been a week since I've been at tyler's and it's been amazing, and we never get bored, we talk about his interests and mine. We are the inseparable best friends, but today was new year's eve and I go back to the house. 

'Well girl this has been fun, drinking,chatting and collabing, this was like amazing.....slay!' he said giving me a hug. 'I'm doing this like every month with you cause it really was' I said and tyler nodded. 'agreed' tyler sent me off, and I take a cab to go back home. 'I wonder if anyone misses me' I thought to myself, when I arrived back I got out of the car, I felt happy to be back and when I opened the door, all the guys were standing there, with flowers and yelled "WELCOME BACK" it did make me jump but made me happy, all the guys one by one handed me their flowers, kian came closer to me and handed his flowers to me. 'Welcome home' he said with such caring eyes, I smiled at him, and when in for a hug and he hugged me back, then all the guys joined us for one big hug. 'Now these are the hugs I missed' Ricky said.

When everyone left the group hug, me and kian were still hugging, we didn't let go and then we heard a snap, Jc took a picture and posted it on instagram, saying reunited lovers....yay!. We then pushed away from each other, and kian grabbed my hands into his. 'I've missed you so much' he looked deeply in my eyes, it was like I was in a trance and we were the only two people around. 'I love you, I love you' he said hugging me again. 'I love you too' I said to him and he turned to and then looked at my lips and he bit his own. 'I really want to kiss you again' kian said. 'How about you wait when the clock strikes 12 tonight' I said. 'That's perfect' he said putting his arm around me and we sat on the couch, I loved cuddling with kian he was great at that, and he makes me feel special when he does.

'My god this is so hard' he kept saying, and looking me in the eyes. 'Only 6 hours left' I said, coming closer to his lips, just an inch away. 'So be patient' I said getting up and going to the kitchen, kian then turned me around and backed me up against the fridge, making sure I don't escape he put his arms on both sides. 'Maybe I don't want to wait' he said licking his lips. 'Well then if you must, but it won't be special' I said. 'ugh...but I want you now' he said putting his arms around my waist, and coming in closer. 'I know but special' I said and he just sighs. 'but but now!' he said with a cheeky smile. 'Come on' he said and I shake my head.

Hours have passed and we were at the santa fair beach to watch the fireworks, with only five mintues, me and kian were cuddling on the beach and everyone else was standing up except Lia and Jc, who had the same idea as us. '3 mintues now' I said and kian was mouthing 'thank god' and I just giggled. 'you know what?' kian said. 'what?' I said looking curious. 'screw this' kian said and he smashed his lips on me and our lips kept going, and going, then boom fireworks were going off, kian and I stopped and looked at them, they were so beautiful and it was the start to a better year.

**Hello my people, hope you guys are enjoying this because It will be escalculating to another 4 months cause I have a plan I hope you guys like my story but if you hate and say it's going too fast thats understandable this is my first one after all**

In case no one has said this to I love you and your beautiful!