Chapter 24

Ricky then started laughing, and hugged me from behind.

'You alright there girl?' Ricky said laughing. 'yeah I am, your comfortable so it's all' I then started laughing. ''Remember this episode' Ricky said pointing at the screen. 'OMG YASSSSSS' I said jumping up and down on Ricky's lap. 'Girl your hurting places here' I then stopped and laughed. 'I'm sorry' I said hugging Ricky on the side, I then hopped off is lap and sat down on the couch to watch the rest of the episode. Finally kian was downstairs, and he leaned in the doorway. 'Well you two look cute together' kian said sarcastically. 'I know right' Ricky said putting his arm around me. 'We are so perfect' I said and we both cracked up laughing. 'Man I'm jealous, I have a girlfriend who looks just like you, and damn is she beautiful' kian said smiling at me. 'Oh really?' I said as I walked up to him. 'Yep she is perfect, and she has perfect lips like yours' he said biting his lips, and looking at mine. 'Damn she sounds amazing' kian then wrapped his arms around my waist. 'Yeah she is' he then kissed me. 

'Guys let's go do something today' Trevor came in, saying. 'YASSS we should' Ricky said. 'That's actually really good, how about we go to tyler's and get drunk' I suggested. 'Melissa I'm 16 remember' I then rolled my eyes. 'Ok how about the beach?' kian said still hugging me. 'PERFECT, CONNOR, SAM AND JC, WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH WANNA COME?' Ricky yelled out. Connor said no and so did sam, but Jc said yes. 'Ok go and get dress guys' Ricky said. I went upstairs to my room and I found the perfect and sexy swimsuit to wear, it was black and showed alot of my clevage, I knew the best way to tease kian. But I won't show him to we get to the beach, so I put on a singlet, shorts and thongs and headed downstairs. All the guys was shirtless, except me and Lia, so I put my arm around Lia. 'Hey kian and Jc, she's mine, and I'm hers so back off' I said and me and Lia laughed. 'But, but I love you' kian said. 'And I love you Lia' Jc said. 'we love you guys too' we then went outside, into the car, we all went into kian's car. Lia sat on lia's lap and I sat in the front with kian.

We arrived at the beach and all the guys, ran straight to the ocean while me and Lia set up the towels, we then took off our shirts and shorts, we then heard whistling coming from kian and Jc.

'Damn, why so sexy?' kian said, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. 'Omg you guys are wet' Lia said. 'Lia sweetie, that is what she said' we all just laughed. 'come into the water with us or we will force you' kian and Jc said. 'Oh really? how are you gonna do that' I said and me and Lia crossed our arms and nodded. 'You leave us no choice' Jc grabbed Lia over his arm, and Kian bridal carried me and threw me in. 'OMG YOU FUCKING DICKS' me and Lia yelled at them, and they just laughed. 'Awww comeon, were having a little fun, and besides it is winter and this is the only snow free day' kian said.

When we finally finished, kian decided to lick my face. 'omg kian' I said trying to wipe it away but he wouldn't let me. 'No your keeping it, saying that your my girl, got it!' he said seriously. 'ok ok I won't touch' I said, he then kissed me. 'good' he said. We then headed home, as soon as we got there, we all passed out.

**HEY I KINDA GOT CONFUSED ABOUT THE SEASONS IN THE USA CAUSE IN AUSTRALIA, THERES SUMMER, AUTUMN, WINTER AND SPRING AND CHRISTMAS IS ALWAYS IN THE SUMMER SO I'M SORRY MY AMERICAN READERS, I FEEL SO BAD!!***

WANNA BE FRIENDS OR FOLLOW ME?

Instagram: cosplayer_4_life

snapchat: deidara274

kik: deathnotepirate

follow me on here or not your choice