i. forever & always

𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

THE MORNING SUN quietly crept up the sky, its delightful rays pouring into a young girl's bedroom. The room itself was messy, with scattered clothes, books, and pens in a huge pile, waiting to be fixed.

The young girl in bed was snoozing away, unaware of what was about to happen. A clock ticking silently away by her, waiting to go off at any moment, its only goal to wake up the young girl in bed.

The clocks ticking hands finally arrived at the dreaded time, 7:30. The clocks two bells on top began to go off rapidly, filling the room with irritating rings. An annoyed grumble came under the covers, and a porcelain hand with blue chipped nails popped out. It began to swat at the clock, missing every time. After about 20 swats, the hand slammed it hard, but the merciless ringing didn't end there.

The girl let out a large huff and slammed it with brute force, failing every time. The clocks rings were now driving her insane, making her slam it harder. Out of pure anger, the hand grabbed the clock, and threw at aimlessly at a wall opposite of her bed, shattering the clock and leaving an echoing bang; finally, an end to the aggravating ringing in the room. The girl let out a sigh and snuggled back into her covers.

"DAWN!"

Her 5-second nap was still worth it.

A messy bluenett and porcelain-skinned girl popped from under the covers. She had ratty old Pipulp pajamas on, something she would never be caught dead in at school.

"Dawn, did you break your alarm clock again? I can't keep buying them for you!" Her mom hollered with obvious annoyance filling her tone.

The girl, Dawn, rolled her eyes and hollered back to her mom. "Sorry mom, I'll get ready now! And I'll try to stop breaking them, it's not my fault they make such annoying noises," Dawn mumbled, irritated at her mom. Maybe she should stop being so cheap and buy her an alarm clock that doesn't break so easily.

She opened the door to the bathroom, revealing a mess of makeup and a pink styled shower. She grabbed her pink towel and began undressing. She measured her weight and saw 100 pounds on the scale. She frowned.