Chapter 7

I heavily edited that pic and you'll get pikachu's spin dash reference sooon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

"IT'S U.A.'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!! THE ONE TIME EACH YEAR WHEN OUR FLEDGLING HEROES COMPETE IN A RUTHLESS GRAND BATTLE!!" Present Mic started announcing, hyping up the crowd for this year's event.

"FIRST UP... YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!! THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS WHO BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THEIR STEELY WILLPOWER!! THE FIRST-YEAR OF THE HERO COURSE!!! IT'S CLASS A!!!" The crowd went wild cheering for the brave youths.

"Whoaaaa... What a crowd..." Deku said nervously.

"And we're expected to put on the best performance we can in front of so many spectors..! I suppose this is merely one more necessary skill if we hope to become heroes," Iida observed.

"They're really giving us too much credit... But we won't let it shake us, right, Bakugo...?" Kirishima said looking at the ash blonde.

"Nope. Just gets me pumped up." He said with a wicked smile on his face. Kirishima looked to the wolf girl behind him.

"What about you, Miyu?! Feeling nervous?" He asked cheerfully but she didn't answer him.

Miyu had a serious look on her face, almost angry. The girl had caught a familiar scent in the air, one that should not be here... so she was on guard. With her scenes of smell so strong, she is able to memorize and recognize scents she only smelt once. Everyone notice the look on her face and looked at the girl surprised. She never had such a serious look on her face before... it was quite intimidating. They wanted to question her, but the look on her face made them think twice. Bakugo walked over to her and gave her a questioning look. She just ignored him for now, he knows she'll answer his questions, but now's not the time... Present Mic announced the rest of the classes, not as energetic as Class A's...

"Now for the Athlete's Oath!!!" Midnight sensei said, cracking her whip. Many in the crowd, mostly men, were excited to have her as ref. Some students questioned if she should even be in a high school because she's an R-rated hero.

"Pipe down!! Your student representative is from Class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugo!!" This shocked 1-A's students.

"Whaaa? It's Ka-chan!?" Midoriya said, shocked.

"Must be because he placed first in the entrance exam," Sero said.

"The hero entrance exam, you mean." Said some random girl in general studies.

Bakugo walked to the stage with his hand in his pockets. He stood in front of the mic, staring blankly into the crowd.

"The Athlete's oath...," Class-A waited with anticipation. " Make no mistake about it. I'm gonna take First Place!!"

'I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT!!!' All of Class A, thought.

"DON'T GET COCKY, CLASS A!! DIRTY BASTARD!!" Many students from different classes, yelled. They all started booing at him.

"WHY MUST YOU SHOW CONTEMPT FOR THE DIGNITY OF THIS EVENT?!!" Iida yelled at him.

"You'll all make great steppingstones, I'd say," Bakugo said, giving everyone thumbs down. Miyu looked at the idiot and sighed. 'Well, he better push himself,or that was all for nothing.' She thought, a small smirk appears on her face. Bakugo walked back down, with a straight face.

"Now, without any delay, let's get the first event started."  Midnight sensei said, turning towards the screen. We waited for a second for the it to change.

"These are the qualifiers!! It's in this stage that so many are sent home crying every year!! And the fateful event this year is... THIS!!! AN OBSTACLE COURSE RACE!!" She said. We turned towards the gates as they opened. "It's a race between every member of all eleven classes! The course is a four-kilometer lap around the stadium itself! Our school preaches freedom in all things! Heh heh heh... So as long as you don't off the course, anything is fair game! Racers, to you positions..."