one

( Jenn's POV )

My phone under my pillow suddenly vibrated, meaning to wake up. I know I had told myself a bajillion times but, UGH FUCK LIFE. I sat up, walked to my bathroom, and immediately undressed myself. I turned on the faucet water and got inside the shower.

-:-:-:-

I got out of the shower and immediately wrapped myself in a towel because it's cold. I went back into my room and got out some clothes. I picked a white shirt that had nirvana in black text and some black, high waisted jeans. I put on some socks and slipped on some black combat boots. I was pleased with my outfit, actually. I grabbed my books from my nightstand and went downstairs.

"Come on guys." I said.

"You know we've been waiting for you for like fifteen minutes." Andrea giggled.

"Haha, sorry for the wait guys."

"Jenn, don't worry, it's no biggie." Lauren rested her arm on my shoulder.

"Sorry to ruin the moment," Arden said. "but, we're gonna be late for class."

I quickly glanced at the clock and it read 7:10 AM.

"Who's driving?" I asked. "NOT IT."

"NOT IT." Arden and Andrea yelled.

"What the hell?" Lauren said. "I hate you guys."

"AWH, WE LOVE YOU TOO LAUREN." Andrea laughed.

-:-:-:-

Okay, first off, let me introduce myself. Well, as you know, I'm Jenn ( or Jennifer ) McAllister or widely known as jennxpenn. Honestly, I like the name Jenn better than Jennifer. Anyways, I'm obsessed with YouTube and I post videos every Saturday. I just moved here two months ago with my three best friends ( Arden, Lauren, and Andrea. ) They literally mean the world to me. I'm officially a senior in high school, then when I graduate I get to focus more on my videos for YouTube. I may or may not have a teensy little crush on Harrison Webb. What? He's hot.

"Jenn? JENN!!" Arden yelled.

"Oh, what?" I asked. "Are we there?"

"YES, I CALLED YOU A BAJILLION TIMES." She said annoyingly.

"Alright!!" I raised my arms up, a bit annoyed.

I got out of the car and put on my backpack. I quickly glanced at the clock and it read 7:30. I walked in the hall, trying to find the right class I'm suppose to be in. I suddenly bumped into a girl, almost the same height as me. She had blonde hair and next to her was a guy. Probably, her boyfriend?

"Watch it, loser." The blonde said.

"Babe, just chill. Okay? It's a small problem, we don't need to complicate it." The guy next to her argues.

"Don't worry, i-it's okay." I stutter. I walked out and continued searching for my class. Within a few minutes, I found it. My first class is calculus. I walked inside the class and I was greeted by a bunch of stares.

"You must be Jennifer McAllister." A man says. I think he's the teacher for calculus.

"Or Jenn." I interrupted.

He cleared his throat. "Have a seat next to Mr. Webb."

My eyes widened to see Harrison Webb in Abernathy High School. I looked around before I took my seat. I noticed the blonde and her, I think, boyfriend looking at me. I sat in my seat and started writing down notes in my notebook.

-:-:-:-

It was time for literature which was my second period. I head to my locker to get my books for second period and I noticed that there was a little dispute going on between the blonde and her boyfriend. I tried my best to ignore them, but I couldn't help but overhear it.

"Hmph, you really have the guts to kiss another guy, but, you have a boyfriend." The guy said.

"JC PLEASE," The blonde pleaded. "I CAN EXPLAIN, I'M SORRY, OKAY?"

So the guy does have a name.

"LIA, I SAW YOU KISS HARRISON IN FRONT OF ME." Jc yelled. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, LIA. WE'RE DONE HERE." He slowly backed away from her and started heading to class.

"No, Jc.. Please.. Come back.." She whispered.

-:-:-:-

( Jc's POV )

"Uh, babe," Lia said. "I'm gonna do something really quick. Alright?"

"Yeah, okay." I was too busy on my phone to care about it.

I went to my locker and grabbed some books for second period. As I was about to head to class, I noticed Lia and Harrison in a secluded corner, kissing. She seemed to enjoy it, a lot. No wonder she never texts me, she's too busy with Harrison.

"Hmph, you really have the guts to kiss another guy, but, you have a boyfriend."

"JC PLEASE," Lia pleaded. "I CAN EXPLAIN, I'M SORRY, OKAY?"

"LIA, I SAW YOU KISS HARRISON IN FRONT OF ME." I yelled. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, LIA. WE'RE DONE HERE." I slowly backed away from her and started heading to class.

I couldn't believe it. I thought Lia actually loved me. But I was wrong. She never did, she just used me.

I immediately sat down at my seat, trying not to make eye contact with Lia and Harrison.

"Good morning class, as some of you may know, I'm Mrs. Wilshire. Since it's your first day of class, we will be doing an easy role playing assignment on Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. It has to be the opposite gender, and I will be picking the partners and scenes." She says with a little smile on her face.

"Alright, Emily and Jack, scene 7. Susan and Michael, scene 9. Lia and Harrison, scene 1. Angelica and Eric, scene 5. Crystal and Mason, scene 8. Jenn and Jc, scene 2." Mrs. Wilshire says. "That's about it."

Who's Jenn?

-:-:-:-

( A/N: Hope you like the first chapter. More to come soon. )

- gia