two

( Jenn's POV )

Great, so I'm paired up with a guy that just broke up with his girlfriend. Why does the world hate me? He stood up and came to approach me.

"Uh, so I guess we're partners." He says.

"Is it obvious?" I said.

"Look, I'm sorry about my girlfr- I mean ex-girlfriend earlier. She was just in a bad mood."

"It's okay." I said. "Just get out your textbook and open it up to page 268."

He went back to his desk to get his textbook and started writing down some quotes from Romeo and Juliet.

*BRINGGG*

"Hey." Jc said. "What's your address so we can meet up for the project?"

"17632 Vista Ave. Granada Hills 91344." ( A/N: Not a real address. )

"Alright, I'll be there at around 4-ish."

-:-:-:-

*Lunch Break*

I stood in such a long cafeteria line with the last person I wanted to see, Lia. I was innocently standing there until she stepped on my foot with her high heel.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She says with a smirk placed on her lips. "I never meant to do that."

I grunted in pain while she was standing there, laughing. After I was given my food, I was caught up with Arden, Lauren, and Andrea.

"We're over here!" Andrea yelled and motioned her hand in the air.

As I was about to approach them, I felt a sudden coldness on my body. That was when I realized Lia spilled her salad on me.

"WHAT THE HELL?? LIA, I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU." I yelled in frustration.

"Oh yeah? How about that time when you were hitting on Jc in the hallway? That was something." She teased.

I felt my cheeks start to heat up in embarrassment even if I never did that, it was Jc. I literally felt like crying. I stomped away from Lia and her little group.

"Are you okay, Jenn?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, don't worry I'm fine." I lied. I took a napkin and started rubbing off the vinaigrette off my shirt. Deep inside, I really wanted to cry. But it wouldn't mean anything at all.

-:-:-:-

( Jc's POV )

I heard some yelling in the background. It kinda sounded like Lia.

"WHAT THE HELL?? LIA, I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU." A familiar voice yelled. I think it was Jenn.

"Oh yeah? How about that time when you were hitting on Jc in the hallway? That was something." Lia, I think, teased.

I walked up to Lia and decided to talk about the little dispute that happened between them. That doesn't mean I care about Jenn. Do I?

"Lia?"

"OH BABE, I KNEW YOU'D COME BACK TO ME." She yelled and immediately hugged me. I aggressively pushed her back.

"LIA, I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE NOW, OKAY?" I lied. Probably I do have feelings for Jenn. Yeah, sure, I played on a few girls. But I know that she might be the one for me.

"NOW, WHAT THE F--K DID YOU DO TO JENN. SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU." I yelled.

"Why would you care? When you have me." She seductively whispered in my ear.

"LIA, I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. I ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT YOU USED ME." I yelled out.

-:-:-:-

( Jenn's POV )

*After School*

I might not have a crush on Harrison after all, maybe Jc. I don't know. I don't care if people call me a whore just because I liked two people. It's just an admiration y'know? It was already 3:45 PM, so Jc might be on his way here already. I heard a sudden knock on the door and opened it.

"Uh, hey Jc." I said.

"Um, hey Jenn." It was a pretty awkward conversation, honestly.

"Oh, um, come in."

"Thanks, so I typed down the script and printed it already." He says and handed me around seven pieces of papers. "And all we need to do is rehearse it."

"Alright, let's get started."

( A/N: The scene was too long so I'll just get to the important part. )

-:-:-:-

Jenn // Juliet

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?

Deny thy father and refuse thy name;

Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,

And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Jc // Romeo

[ Aside ] Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Jenn // Juliet

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

-:-:-:-

"Uh, hold on, I think we should finish this tomorrow. We did around 50% of this. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. We were actually breathing the same air and we were only an inch away from each other. We were looking into each other's eyes, we were leaning in, until Jc's phone rang.

"Oh, sorry, I have to take this." He said. "Hello? Kian? WHAT?!? OKAY I'M ON MY WAY."

"I think I need to get going. Um, bye."

"B-Bye.." I stutter. OKAY, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? WERE WE JUST ABOUT TO KISS?? OH MY GOSH.

"So, who's the guy?" Arden, I suppose, asked.

"Pfft.. What guy?"

She was hiding at the very top of the staircase, it was pretty noticeable.

"THE ONE YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO KISSING!!!" She yelled.

"UGH, WHATEVER." I said. Heat was rushing into my cheeks, filled with embarrassment.

-:-:-:-

( A/N: 15 votes for the next chapter? okay? okay. )

- gia