five

( Jenn's POV )

I ran to the restroom, tears streaming down my face. I never did anything to Lia. She's embarrassed me enough in only two days.

I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.

It just kept roaming around my head. My only choice is to commit suicide and be gone from this shitty world. It will be all over once I'm gone. I walked out of the restroom and immediately wiped the tears away from my face. I kept my head down, but when I looked up, I saw Lia.

She brought her hand up and it made contact with my face.

"Ooh, look what we have here." She said in a little 'sweet' voice. "Did you really think Jc likes you?"

"N-No.." I stutter. My face stung from her slap, who knew that she was that aggressive.

"Well, good. Because he's mine and he will always be mine. Do you understand?? Next time, my hand will turn into a fist." She assured.

"I-I won't." I whispered.

I hurriedly walked away from Lia. I ran up the stairs to the second floor. I don't care if I miss class, I need to die. I went to the school balcony and stepped on the railing. I knew that this was the end. As I was about to let go, I felt someone wrap their arms around me, causing me to not fall. I immediately look behind me.

"Jc..?" I felt like crying. For once, I felt like someone loved me.

"Shh.." He whispered. "It's okay." He pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair back and forth.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"I saw what Lia did to you. I'm really sorry for putting you into this mess." He tugged my hair behind my ear.

"I'm fine. Even if we just met, I feel like you're my hero." I smiled.

"Probably." He had a cheeky smile. It was cute. "What happened to your cheek?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, as long as I'm with you."

I suddenly heard a loud shriek behind us.

-:-:-:-

( Lia's POV )

I was waiting out for Jenn. She'll get what's coming to her. Once she walked out, I stood there with a smirk placed on my lips. I immediately slapped her, turning my smirk into a glare. I don't want her to steal Jc away from me.

"Ooh, look what we have here." I said in a little sweet tone. "Did you really think Jc likes you?"

"N-No.." She innocently replies. Hmph, what a slut.

"Well, good. Because he's mine and he will always be mine. Do you understand?? Next time, my hand will turn into a fist." I assured.

"I-I won't." She whispered.

I continued walking to third period, when I passed by the school balcony, I saw Jc and Jenn. THAT LITTLE SLUT NEVER LISTENS TO ME. They were too busy talking to each other, so I shrieked as loud as I could. They immediately turned around. I hurriedly walked over to Jc and Jenn. I grabbed Jenn by the hair and punched her jaw.

"LIA, STOP." Jc yelled. "JENN NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU SO WHY SHOULD YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER?!"

"I DON'T WANT HER TO STEAL YOU, JC. I STILL LOVE YOU, NO MATTER WHAT." I yelled back.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE." Principal McLaren yells. "YOU SHOULD BE IN CLASS. LIA, JENNIFER, AND JUSTIN, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME."

"Or Jenn." She interrupts.

"JENN, SHUT UP." I yell. I glanced at Jenn and Jc, apparently their hugging. "GET A ROOM."

Oh crap.

-:-:-:-

( A/N: IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED. )

- gia