07

A/N sorry I haven't uploaded in sooo long I was busy.  I WENT TO II YESTERDAY WITH MY FRIEND AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

And a special shout out to @dpnielhowell on tumblr please go follow them!!!!(that's who's in the picture not me)

//Dans POV//

Phil and I went through our day as usual math was first. The teacher carried on talking about what ever she was talking about. I yawned and laid my head against the palm of my hand. "Now write down this equation and solve it." Even though I didn't pay attention I could easily figure it out based on our previous lessons. I written down my answer. "Time's up! Howell what's your answer?" She asked. "82.98" I mumbled. "Very good Howell." She remarked.
     10 minutes into the lesson and I'm bored as fuck.  Math is the only class me and Philly couldn't sit together in.  "Alright class open to page 146."  I rolled my eyes as I took the dark purple heavy book out of the desk.  'SMASH' across the room a particular pair of bright blue beautiful eyes looked up in utter embarrassment he immediately apologized and   picked up his bag and redirected his focus on the teacher. 

                 The rest of math went by fast

     After math Phil, Louise, Peej, Chris, and I had lunch together.  I sat across from Phil, whom sat next to Louise.  Chris sat across from Peej next to the rest of us.  I unzipped my 'Yuri on Ice' lunch box and pulled out a peanut and jelly sandwich with crisps and a black current juice box.Chris and Peej got back from getting school lunch.  "So" Chris started, "Are you two dating?"  My face instantaneously turned bright red. We both shook our head in unison and the group burst out in laughter.  "Oh sorry I just thought you two...." then Peej covered Chris's mouth with his hand.
      Peej whispered something in Chris's ear and Chris was giggling.  Then Peej told Louise the same thing and she giggled and said "same".  "But I don't blame you they do have eye secks all the time." Louise said.  "Are you two a thing, Peej and Chris?" Dan asked.  "Yeah actually we are!" They said. "So what's your sexuality or are you guys just gay?" I asked the couple. "Well you see I'm pan and he's gay." " what about you, Dan?"Peej questioned.  "Well I'm bi-sexual"

//Phil's POV//

     W-Wait he's bi, I knew it the bus ride just gave it away, that means I have a chance, maybe that boy crush is me but what am I kidding I'm just boring Phil, who would love me and I someone does why I'm Annoying, Disgusting, Unworthy Phil.  I turned to Louise and smiled, she gave me a thumbs up.  "W-Well actually if we're getting into this I gay." 

                      //Louise's POV//
     I looked over at my two bois (yes that's what I call them and I ship it so much).  I whispered in Peej's ear "They should just get married already." I said the same thing in Chris , we all totally ship them I mean come on look at how they look at each other it's pure love. Anyways I munched on my crisps and watched as I saw love all around me with the couple and my bois.  The lunch lady warned us there was 5 minutes left until recess.  I could finally hang out with cat and leave the bois alone, they'd probably just stare at each other anyways. Before we left I wrote on a post-it note and handed it to Peej.
It read
Call me or text me so we can talk about 'Phan' and life also give this to Chris so we can all talk
My number is 781-***-0912

     He nodded and handed it to Chris. Chris looked at it and nodded just like his boyfriend.  I smiled and look back to my bois who were talking about muse or whatever, I honestly love when they look deep in each others eyes you see it, the spark that ignited inside.      
It's beautiful.
     Dan, Phil, Peej, Chris and I will have a party with other people on Friday I think it's gonna go well. I was told there would be various games like beer pong, spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven,and other high school games.  The whistle blew and with it we were going to recess.  I spent my whole time with cat.