●Chapter Six●

kill me lol ((imma make the other charas like arts and crafters, 1st prize and gotta sweep human- cuz why not?))
============
Ah, yes it was another normal school day again. Baldi casually sitting by his office while grading his student's papers. The Principal monitoring the halls and maintaining proper order in his school. Playtime spending time with (Player), a new student in the school as they both talked and played with each other. The arts and crafters still anxious about other people around him but managed to get along quite well with (Player). The bully? well luckily The Principal sent him to detention for bullying another student and so he is trapped there until the next 99 seconds. 1st prize was with playtime and (player). Students were filling up everywhere and basically everything was in order.

Ah, yes just another normal day in school for everyone and the two lovers. But little do they know a certain someone is completely against these two's love for each other. Sure they were both guys but that wasn't the reason why this certain person is against their love for each other. He was filled with both anger and jealousy. News already spread throughout the school that Baldi and the Principal are now- let's say together which angered him the most. Most people don't tolerate these kinds of relationships, especially in school but oh well- The Principal is the one in charge here.

Soon the bell chimed and echoed throughout the whole school signaling it's now lunch break. The Principal smiled to himself as he set aside his work piles and soon exited his office. It was his favorite time of the day since it was the only time he could spend time with his bald lover. As he walked to Baldi's office a certain voice echoed throughout the halls which made the Principal flinch from the loudness of his voice. "Look's like it's sweepin' time!" Said the school janitor as he encountered the Principal on his way. The Principal simply greeted him as he was on a hurry to head to Baldi. Sweep noticed that which made his anger and jealousy more and more powerful. Sweep have always loved Baldi the moment he started to work in this school but he just didn't have the courage to tell him face to face. He was about to well- until the Principal confessed to Baldi which Baldi gladly accepted and that made his heart break. He was angry at the Principal for stealing his loved one just like that and he couldn't stand it. Sweep flashed the Principal a small smile as he started to drift away from him while watching the Principal make his way towards Baldi's classroom.

Oh how sweep wished he was the one Baldi loved instead of that boring Principal. But, alas all he could do was watch them from afar. For now.

As The Principal made his way towards Baldi's office he knocked softly at the wooden door soon hearing a soft voice from Baldi signaling the Principal. It was lunch break and plus the students were only in a half day schedule for now. The Principal stared at Baldi clearly piled with work and tests to grade. "Come on, Baldi. Let's take a quick break from work. You've been awfully engulfing yourself with too much work for these past few days." The Principal stated as he leaned by the wall next to the door. Baldi only gave a small laugh as he leaned back on his chair while staring at the Principal. "Well, if you're the one asking me like that then i have no reason to deny." Baldi stifled a laugh as he stood up from his seat, soon the Principal following him outside. The cafeteria was too full of students and so Baldi suggested that they could just go for the same cafe stand they went to a few days ago- 'cause why not?

It was the usual day just chatting together under the small cafe stand with the beautiful scenery around them. It's been great for both Baldi and the Principal these past few days though the Principal couldn't take the thought off that someone is following him everytime he goes home and/or when he's alone. Baldi said that it was just the effect of stress though lately his feeling was getting stronger by the minute. Baldi noticed the Principal's rather troubled expression and to The Principal's surprise he felt a pair of warm and soft lips touch his. Baldi could only guess that the Principal was so stressed and so it was his turn to make him feel better.

"Heh, you taste like frosted cupcakes." The Principal chuckled as he took a sip from his coffee. Baldi only replied with a slightly louder laugh. "At least it's better than fish and coffee." Baldi teased which made the Principal blush a bit out of embarassment. Yep, it was just another wonderful day for both of them.

At least for now.

========
ahhhhhh so sorry for making this chapter so cringe worthy. It's because after this I'll be making something special for baldi and the principal. Andddddd something that will make this story even more dramatic- but then again i will be putting a lot more effort for the next chapters and so sorry about this one- ~_~