Where Desiree Ran Off To

Chapter 19: 

Jon still couldn't believe it - they were going to take her away from him. It wasn't the first time that he thought of that, but he knew that he would have to find Desiree and tell him what he had just learned. He wouldn't mention that parts with the two no's that she has now. But, about Colby and Joe knowing about her eating disorder. He searched the backstage area for his intern. It was quite odd to him that she wasn't around and things were quiet - too quiet for him. He finally reached the parking lot and grabbed his bag from the trunk that's when he saw it. Desiree's luggage and satchel weren't in the trunk. Jon's heart began to beat. Her bag has always been in the trunk. Why is it not in the trunk? He grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed Des, hoping to reach for her.

He got a voicemail instead.

Jon called again, only to get her voicemail. He began to mumble a few choice words, shut the trunk closed and ran backstage to find Colby and Joe. He slammed the door open to their locker room and looked at them with worry in his eyes.

"What's going on?" Joe asked him, now worried. It wasn't normal for Jon to be worried like he was looking right now. Something had to be very wrong with him.

"I can't find Desiree. Her luggage is not in the trunk and when I called her, it went to voicemail." Jon clutched his hair in worry. Where had Desiree went? What could have happened to her?

"Jon relax, she's probably in Tyler's office." Colby did his best to calm down Jon. He knew that Des liked to hang around Brad's office. She found it cool and relaxing to be in.

"Let's just check Tyler's office." Joe told him, trying his best to let his voice sooth Jon and relax him. Colby was the first one to exit the locker room, Jon and Joe followed him after. When The Shield reached Brad Maddox's office, Jon slammed the door open, just like he did moments ago with the locker room door. Brad jumped a bit when he saw the three members that made up The Shield were right in front of him. Those three men scared the holy shit out of him, he didn't think it was funny that they were in here.

"Hey Jon, Colby, Joe..." Brad was officially terrified of The Shield. Jon had a look to him that he was going to rip his limbs right out of his body, if he didn't give an answer that he wanted. His back was pinned against the wall, looking at the three men in fear. "What can I help you with?" he asked them awkwardly.

"We were wondering, if you've seen Desiree anywhere? I know she likes to be here when we're out competing sometimes." Joe didn't want to terrify Brad. He used his calmest voice possible, not to startle the storyline General Manager of RAW.

"I thought Des was with you guys. She said that she was going with you guys, when RAW went off the air," Brad was with Desiree during RAW, but she left when RAW ended. "Did anything happen to her?" he asked them. There was some concern that his fellow friend could have disappeared.

"Desiree could have ran away." Brad was stunned with what Jon said. Did Desiree run away? Why did she run away?

"Why would she do that?" Brad asked them confused.

"That's really between us and her." Colby told them. He believed that he had no business knowing the discussion The Shield had with her. Could Des have heard the argument that they had with her being the topic? If so, that could have been a reason why she ran away.

"If you haven't seen her, where else could she be with?" Jon began to wonder. Other than The Shield, he wasn't familiar with which other friends that she had. He had never seen her interact with anyone - besides, their friends.