Chapter 5

Teddy's POV

"Once me and Pete drank all the vodka bottle when we were like 16? Yeah,16 and we got drunk and shit like that."I tell her story of me and Pete when we were young little shits.She laughs lightly, her laugh is contagious, it was perfect.She catches me staring at her.We are eye to eye. Those true eyes Too pure and too honest in aught to disguise The sweet soul shining through them.

"This is going to sound crazy, but... from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.I know we just met, but you are such a devil sometimes, and sometimes you turn into an angel.I thought you were one of those daddy's girl, and whined about everything at the first sight.But no you aren't.You are different then I thought." Our lips brushed, she smiled a little-"Yo, Ted there's no more beers in the refrigerator! " Twist breaks in.Fuck man, really right now?! "Yeah, I'm coming, one second."I said,while closing the door.

I see Angie, in the bed smirking."Come here."She says and bites her lip."Fuck don't do that" "Do what? This?" She bits her lip one more time.I get on top of her, and  I leaned in, lips parting slightly, her eyes flitting down to rest on mine. Her kiss was soft, but urgent. Our lips moved in unison.Her lips were like heaven, and they were soft.

"Angie, spend the night with me? No sex, just laying, kissing and cuddling? "

" Yes, baby, yes."

Author's Note

Hi guys, I'm the author of New Neighbours, And I want to let you know that I love you all so much, and thank you for reading.

Follow me on instagram : @swegish

Follow me on Twitter : @fvckinglukex

Vote, Comment :) ♡.