Chapter 8

Teddy's POV

"Babe, get up.Zoe is calling you."I woke up from the ring, and told Angie, because I was so damn annoyed by it.Who isn't?!

"Hmm, give it to me."She sleepy says to me."Here."I give it to her, and she answers.

"Yeah, I'm at work.Yeah, I overworked.I got out of the party last night.I gotta call you later.Bye.Muah."She spoke on her phone.

"Zoe asks in 2 seconds, 15 questions.Like how can she do that? What time is it ?"She asks, with a smile on her face.

"2:15 pm."I tell her."Aren't you in high school?" I ask her. "I'm 21, I'm the oldest of the group.I mean the girls.I finished university, and right now I'm working for an agency travel.I've learnt a lot there, I travel all around the world.I stay like two months in there."She says."That's interesting. That mean, I will not see you for two months?"I pout."Hmm, I think you're not."She says, and kisses my lips.

I kiss her back.She stops kissing me.What did I do now?

"I hate to say this, but I better get going." "Can I have your number, please?"I ask her."Sure thing babe."

After she gives me her number, she gets up with the blanket wrapped around her body, and takes the outfit, she wore yesterday.And makes her way to the bathroom.After 10 minutes,she gets out from it.Dressed in the outift she wore yesterday, she made her way to me."We'll talk.Thank you for everything."She sents me a wink."Bye love."She says."Want me to walk you out?"

"Nah, I don't want to last in a bed, doing it again babe."I laugh.And she giggles.

"Call me."I say."I will, I promise.I'm your neighbour you can ring the doorbell you know?"She tells me.I laugh lightly.

Angie's POV

''Where were you? Why are your hair like that?Answer me!"Zoe : person who thinks that is my mom.But she's not.

"I was in work."I lie."We all know you weren't in work."Aubrey spoke."Can you shut up for once?"I'm in my nerves so don't blame me.I'm harsh, sarcastic, any thing not positive.

"Did he give it to you?"Mandy whispered."Who?"I asked."James?"

"Hey guys.Me and James broke up.Like bad.Really bad.He confessed cheating on me, through a text."I said.The girls come next to me and hug the shit out of me."Stahp."I said.I hated hugs like group hugs."Okay, okay."They say." I love you guys so much."