HOW TO BUILD & SUSTAIN RELATIONSHIPS

Shane Jeremy James Believes In Relationships First

A found that the average American spends 11 hours on social media, and is spent looking at a smartphone or tablet.

Text messages are such a craze today that we are conducting virtual lives and missing out on real relationships. Sometimes, all we need to understand someone deeply is to spend some quality time with them.

I meet one of my best friends on Instagram. I have many friends, all of whom I first meet online. Thanks to the internet, people have many more opportunities to form great friendships and romantic relationships than they ever have before. However, if you meet someone online and things really click, you want to take it offline.

What is the key ingredient in all successful relationships? Most would answer: communication. But did you know that most of how we communicate is non-verbal?

One study showed that pairs of strangers who were asked to stare into each other's eyes for several minutes reported higher feelings of affection and attraction than a control group. Pretend intimacy results in actual intimacy.

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. – Dale Carnegie

Check out my

My Monthly Routine

Meet at least 50 new people online.Which 5 people do I have the most in common with?Build the relationship.Travel to meet these people in person.I often prospect the 50 people in the same city. It's probably a city I want to build the business in.

Note: I allocate so much money for business travel in order to meet new people.

is another one of my best friends, I often travel to LA in order to spend time with her and Bonnie-Jill. Nikki Lund and Vlogging with Bonnie-Jill, Nikki Lund, and Krish Sidhu.

You "meet" tons of people online every day. The internet is perfected to fit as much information as possible into every minute so when online, we go into the quick skim mode by default to stay in check. But in the offline world, we can only "process" one person or experience at a moment.

So, of course, we remember people better when we meet them in person. And connecting with someone as a living human makes it easier to continue a long working relationship and friendship with them.

Learn more about our

Never underestimate the power of a THANK YOU!

Thank you for giving me your time!