Sin

God does not get angry so quickly. Then you wonder how? He sees that you are committing a sin, what must you do. He cries but he is with you. When you are finished with the sin. He will not embarrassed you with what you did. It is special that God makes that choice. For example, you make very difficult sin. He does not bother you. He waits when your done. Yes, but your father who is in heaven is in pain for what you did. He waits until you are done. Until you go to God and say: 'God, I hurt you with what I did'. God who gives you a hug and says :I give you strength that you do not do it anymore . So God is not angry with his children. He is crying for you. He says:'Why did you leave my embrace my child'?

Where will you find him? He's sitting next to you. He sees you heve it hard. You continue to talk to God and he calms you. Look if I can assure you, it will take 100 years for me. You stil will not be reassured of your pain . If God puts his hand on you, then you do not need anything anymore. Then all your worries go. Jesus is the only one who reassures you. He is the only one who has taken away all your pain and worries. When the world gets you to down. Take God and go with him for two days.
then you feel like new again. It is a holiday with him. People come to forget about God. And even when they go back from the holiday they still not happy. God gives you rest, gives strength, forgiveness and he protects you in all times.