let go of the pain

I let go of all my problems and go to my father who is waiting with open arms for me to come.
Sometimes we forget that we have a God.look how badly we treated or self. When we are weak and forget about God. Somtime feeling like you can not breathe and every day is a struggle.

 Somtime feeling like you can not breathe and every day is a struggle

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yet we forget that God exists and he can do everything. Hurting yourself is not going to help you. You are ging against yourself and God. God will never let you fade like that, you are too valuable for god.

God makes each person special, and he is not done with you yet. If hope has also been taken away and people say your not good enough. Somewhere God will take away your pain and enlighten your life. Being loyal can be difficult at times and it is
not easy to stand with God in difficult times. But you will never fall if you stand by his side. Even though it feels like you are going to lose or feel pain. God he has power to help you. It is difficult, but you must also give your strength to fight.

Bu twhen you look at the sky, I know that he looks at you and that he takes care of you. believe me God never forgets, the battle you have endured. He sees that you are tired and can no longer handle it. But at the end he will not let you down. God does not forget how loyal you are and that you stand bij his side.
In his eyes you are a warrior

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.