Chapter 7

No ones pov

"Mikayla injuries are fine. She's fine from those." The doctor said.

All the boys sighed in relief.

"THANK GOD WE WERE SO WORR-" Louis started.

"But guys Mikaylas very sick" The doctor said again.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SICK?!" Liam and Harry screamed.

"Mikaylas been diognosed with bronchial cancer." The doctor stated. 

"Its one of the deadliest of cancers but we might be able to cure Mikayla.But please have hope, theres also a very high percentage that she's not going to make it." The doctor said "I'm sorry."

"NOO SHE CAN'T! TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S GOING TO BE OK." Liam screamed then collapsed on the floor crying.

Each of the boys thought as soon as the docto said that

Niall:

NO! WHO AM I GOING TO TALK TO AND BAKE COOKIES WITH? PLEASE SHE HAS TO BE OK.

Zayn:

Omg I did not expect my roller coaster of life to have this huge bump.

Louis:

WHAT IF I FEED HER CARROTS?! WILL SHE BE OK? NO NO NO

Harry:

NO PLEASE GOD NO I LOVE HER SHE CAN'T LEAVE! I need her..

Liam:

NO NO NO NO NO SHE'S OK SHE'S PERFECTLY FINE NO NOOOO

*Liam blacks out*

Nialls Pov

"Shit Liam." I heard Harry mumblle.

The nurses came and got him.

"He'll be fine. Its just from shock." The doctor said.

"Alright. Now tell me about this cancer." I asked.

Harry joined in.

"Alright boys come into my office."

"Now  Bronchiolar carcinoma, alveolar cell carcinoma; a carcinoma, thought to be derived from epithelium of terminal bronchioles, in which the neoplastic tissue extends along the alveolar walls and grows in small masses within the alveoli; involvement may be uniformly diffuse and massive, or nodular, or lobular; microscopically, the neoplastic cells are cuboidal or columnar and form papillary structures; mucin may be demonstrated in some of the cells and in the material in the alveoli, which also includes denuded cells; metastases in regional lymph nodes, and even in more distant sites, are known to occur, but are infrequent" The doctor said.

"WOH DOC English.please" Harry said.

*sigh* Ok

"It is s the most common type of lung cancer. It usually grows and spreads more slowly than small cell lung cancer.The stage that Mikayla is on is 2  which means the cancer has spread to some lymph nodes near the original tumor.How well a patient does depends on how much the lung cancer has spread. This type of cancer is very deadly. Only about 6% of people with this type of cancer are still alive after 5 years. She has a very slim chance of making it. But we will try our hardest" The doctor said.

"Um doc..can we go see Mikayla?"

SORRY ABOUT THIS INCREDIBLY BORING CHAPPIE IT'S LIKE A FILLER FOR FUTURE CHAPPIES. Let me know about your thoughts about me writing a new story but continuing this one to. Info is on the top if you skipped it ;)